Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe EI  (Read 1147 times)

Offline munchman

External Link/Members Only

Girl - It's her in the pics. Small, cute is how I'd describe her.
Cost - £100 for 30 mins.
Location - Apartment University St area.

Arranged all through Whatsapp. It's a neutral for me I'm afraid.

Pretty enough, friendly girl. She was in a tracksuit type thing when I arrived, no make-up, was disappointed as I like lingerie. Kit off, on with the action.

Kissing but not DFK. She obviously has a routine to rush things along. Jumps on you and licks around your neck/nipples while fumbling for condom. I stopped her putting it on and told her I want to eat her. TBF she obliged. Got about 5 mins when the fake cummin arrived. On with the condom, BJ which was mostly wanking my cock and a bit of licking. She stopped and positioned herself in doggy on edge of bed without asking me what position I wanted. Luckily this is my fave so I was happy enough.

She is a pretty enough, friendly girl but I get the feeling she's a get you in and out ASAP girl too. I wouldn't return. If she did a £60 pump and dump I would but not for more.

She was sharing with another girl who's profile has disappeared from EI but she is still on AW as Akemi. Met her while I was leaving in her bra/knickers. Bit chunkier than her pics but there def was a slight resemblance.