Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Josephine - Coleraine  (Read 1889 times)

Offline the-triangle

External Link/Members Only

Met this lady in a hotel in Coleraine last week. I was awareof quite differing reviews but not many options in Coleraine area so though I would take a chance. Do prefer mature as a rule.

Josephine was very friendly right from initial phone call and directions given clearly and precisely.

Was greeted by Josephine with a smile, a hug and a kiss..made me feel very welcome. She was wearing a short blacl leather kirt with stockings and suspenders below as i discovered when she seductiovely let skirt drop to the floor.

When I explained what I wanted it was delivered perfectly.Everything about her made me feel at ease and also very aroused!

On climaxing I was not pusshed out the door! We has a relaxed chat about a few topics before I decided I should leave the lady in peace!

I know this site is about opinions and it is not for me to comment on what others think but I know I can only recommend Josephine whole -heartedly. She is a very sexy lady,,and i do stress lady..and I cannot wait to meet her again.

Offline ImDaveMate

Josie is worth going to for the craic alone
Great woman
Good to see she had some good luck in coleraine her twitter said she got 100% no shows on her first day there
She deserves much better then that