Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LithiumIon69 Belfast  (Read 807 times)

1 review(s) for LithiumIon69 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RedTillDead

Hopefully these are the links

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well found myself having to stay over in Belfast a few weeks ago but didnt get to the hotel till after 8PM so washed and showered and then got 'the feeling'... as you do stuck in a hotel with nothing to do,  so checked AW and fired off a message to the above lady not really expecting a response as it was so late, so popped out for a bite to eat... checking my messages whilst awaiting my after meal coffee I get a message with a contact number so off with a txt and quick reply to sort out where to meet.... 

Within about 90 mins I was walking the lady to my hotel room central Belfast,  subtly dressed and no suggestion of her occupation we get inside and she removes her coat..... WOW... full basque with stockings and Karen Millen heels........ well Im a happy bunny.  I tell her Im having a quick shower, to prove im squeeky clean.... and she comes through to soap me up,  BONUS.  Before you ask I dont think she was checking to make sure I didnt miss anything.  She dried me down and onto the bed for some getting to know you time.  Intelligent and humorus and can hold a decent conversation so down to business and she latches on to lil Red with some light ball stroking while taking a full length with nice eyecontact.  Her profile states 40 years and if its accurate shes worn well as I would have put her at 33/34. Down to return the favour and a nice fresh shaved fanny takes some teasing and licking.... very tasty and responsive then on to the main event,  she rubbers me up and into cowgirl,  nice tits and a good bounce on lil Red,  then over to mish..... cause I REALLY like mish.  loads of kissing whilst pounding away,  legs akimbo this girl is flexible.  Again lots of eye contact right up to the point where the bag is filled.....

Bit of a calm down and a chat.... again good convo and all the while shes trying to revive lil Red by hand with some stroking,  anyways Im getting on a bit for being able to deliver 2 pops in an hour so mentioning this she takes it as a challenge!!!! flippin heck as she hoovers sleepy Red into her mouth and goes for gold.... well to be fair she got him rock hard again and Im begining to wonder if its going to happen.... but eventually I have to tap her on the shoulder and concede defeat...... Not from lack of effort on her part just my old age.

To sum up

This was the best punt I have ever had... no fluffy bollocks.... that was it so far.  Im sure some of you more experienced ones have had better, and hats off to the ladies that deliver a service as good as this.

Looks .. well always subjective but I thought this lady was really good looking, and dressed as she was well I was more than happy
Service... enthusiastic and well delivered no complaints
Time keeping.... we must have gone 10 or 15 mins over before I stopped her trying to get a last pop out of lil Red....
Im not gonna rave on but lets just say from a punter who only dabbles now and then this was my best so far..
Rates... as advertised
Services... OWO, RO, kissing, soap me down and dry me off,  sex in various positions etc etc.. a valient attempt to get another pop out of me... top marks for getting me solid twice in 2 hours.

Cheers

RTD