Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thauany Massage Belfast  (Read 1566 times)

Offline pussylover76

Went to visit Thauany Massage Belfast about a month ago. Her advert appears in various places.

External Link/Members Only

Her pictures are 100% genuine. She has a nice face and a very fit curvy body. Very firm and smooth skin. Booking was easy via the number in the advert. Booked ahead (next day) and confirmed about an hour before the visit. Great directions and good on street parking near the apartment complex (not Botanic but closer to city centre). Unfortunately as I approached the building and phoned to get the code Thauany apologised that she was running about 10 minutes late. That was ok so I went for a dander to city hall and back. Got code and up in the lift to be met by Thauany at the door and quietly creeped through to the bedroom. This is the only bit on the meeting that I didn't like. I felt like there was a family in the next room but Thauany put me at ease and began with a quick naked massage. I couldn't wait to get down to business with the beautiful Thauany. She started with oral and 69. Then into missionary, very enthusiastic cowgirl - she was amazing on top. Then she got down on all fours - her ass looks amazing - and finished doggy. All in 30 mins for £60. I really can't fault the service - it was just the sneaking in and out of the bedroom that felt so wrong. I would go back but think I would pick a different time (morning rather than afternoon) just to see if the flat was more private.

Really lovely girl. She says she is thinking of moving back to London - so worth a visit if she is still advertising  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 08:51:50 pm by pussylover76 »