Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SPAIN 4000 punters victims of a blackmail ring  (Read 1554 times)

Offline FCB

"Sextortion’ ring that blackmailed men seeking prostitutes may have claimed 4,000 victims

External Link/Members Only

Among the around 30 people accused of allegedly being part of the criminal network there's a La Liga footballer, Levante UD defender Toño García.

Spain’s High Court, the Audiencia Nacional, oversee the case given the elevated number of victims and its wide reach across “practically all of the national territory.”

The Civil Guard described the network as an “organized criminal group” aimed at blackmailing people who had contracted, or tried to contract, the services of prostitutes via the website pasion.com.

Offline peter purves

Interesting...if not very worrying.

Sounds more than a two-man operation though  :unknown:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Troydor69

Bloody hell. I’ve used passion.com many times with many good meetings and only one duffer. I guess I don’t look like I’m worth blackmailing...

Offline Sibiu

"Bloody hell. I’ve used passion.com many times with many good meetings and only one duffer. I guess I don’t look like I’m worth blackmailing..."

Perhaps your ball(s) skills weren't up to it?

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

As most Spanish men visit Puti Clubs just as their fathers visited Bars de Copas i find it remarkable that any of them would be panicked into paying these blacmails . Their victims must have been right snoflakes !!!