Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilians  (Read 815 times)

Offline ampersand

Old member returning to the saddle after relocation and long abstinence - looking for some general advice.

I refer to the nationality, as opposed to the minge-trim .......

While I appreciate that one should not set one's punting preferences by nationality (there are some very reliable/well reviewed Romanians and many bad British girls - but I always tended to avoid Roms and prefer Brits), are Brazilians generally good, or generally bad?

There seem to be Brazilians regularly touring in the SW, but they are rarely reviewed. I am just wondering whether to take a risk, as pickings seem slim otherwise.

Thanks.

Offline ciderhead

My experience of Brazilians is pretty good, not the cheapest  but no real complaints about there service

Offline bdyno

Make sure you ask about extras before booking.
Most will want you to pay more for half the services they claim to provide.

Offline GoodLookinGuy

Make sure you ask about extras before booking.
Most will want you to pay more for half the services they claim to provide.

I think that is wise whenever you are booking with someone new.

Offline Avabar

Very hit and miss (though more miss) in my experience. They’re often very fit, so great for a P&D. But they’re often very uninterested and try and make you cum as quick as they can.

Offline squigmcdig

Very hit and miss (though more miss) in my experience. They’re often very fit, so great for a P&D. But they’re often very uninterested and try and make you cum as quick as they can.
+1

Offline Pawgylove

+2. Also i think a few of them struggle with time management i.e. double booking

Offline starman

Always had good experiences with Brazilians, usually FAF, but as other have said do check extras beforehand as price stated may not include DFK /FK, OWO or reverse oral.  Expect to pay £20 to £30 for each extra.