Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gloucester Chinese Massage - is it legit or possibly more??  (Read 6533 times)

Offline qu3rky1

Anyone been to this place??

External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if legit or if there's possibility of HE..?
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline houseboot

It's new so very few people will have been there.

However, it's Chinese, it offers 4 hands, it's open 9am - 9pm and it's open 7 days a week.

Everything suggests that the answer is yes.

Make an appointment, lay on the table and I'd be surprised if they don't whisper in your ear after 20 - 30 minutes.

Offline qu3rky1

It's new so very few people will have been there.

However, it's Chinese, it offers 4 hands, it's open 9am - 9pm and it's open 7 days a week.

Everything suggests that the answer is yes.

Make an appointment, lay on the table and I'd be surprised if they don't whisper in your ear after 20 - 30 minutes.

Very astute of you HB...
Done and got a nice HE...

Nice tits on a lady called Jo-Jo, probs mid 30's...
Not bad, but not brilliant

Offline houseboot

Very astute of you HB...
Done and got a nice HE...

Nice tits on a lady called Jo-Jo, probs mid 30's...
Not bad, but not brilliant

:hi:

Offline Jamesbattersea

I'm coming down to Gloucester in a few weeks and it sounds like the kind of place that i'd like to visit.
Was the girl clothed or naked is it just HR or is B2B on them menu?
Thanks James

Offline qu3rky1

I'm coming down to Gloucester in a few weeks and it sounds like the kind of place that i'd like to visit.
Was the girl clothed or naked is it just HR or is B2B on them menu?
Thanks James

Massage prices are on the website...

HR £20, B2B and extra £10... fully naked

Offline Undateable

I’ll definitely be paying a visit here then.. just what I’m looking for.. I’ll review once I’ve bee.. thanks for the info

Offline BigHardjon72

So I have been here today for a £40 massage.
Girl called Linda mid thirties petite and wearing a short silk dress and tights so thought I may get more than I expected.

She told me to take everything off (another clue)
And asked if I like the massage soft medium or hard.
I was after a proper massage so went for the hard version of course.

What followed was a good half an hour of incredibly good massage including her being on the table and spreading my legs. Massaging my arse and regularly and I might sayexpertly stroking my sack.
She was clearly enjoying massaging me listening to her occasional oohs.

She then whispered. Do you want extras.
She wanted £20 HE. plus £20 body to body. I tried barter it down but no joy.

I opted for just HE as she was fairly average looking.
She did let me put my hand up get dressed and feel her wherever my hands fancied.

She didn't rush the HE in fact she slowed down a few times so I wouldn't explode.

After that she cleaned me down and finished massaging my front and head.

All in all a satisfying massage with HE. I would have liked the B2B But I ain't wasting £20 that wadi

Offline blubandy

Anyone have a update on this place? I called asking for the girls who have been reviewed here (Lynda) but was told only Suzy was working there, and that it was massage only. Also their Gumtree advert has been updated to say no swxual services twice?

Offline houseboot

Anyone have a update on this place? I called asking for the girls who have been reviewed here (Lynda) but was told only Suzy was working there, and that it was massage only. Also their Gumtree advert has been updated to say no swxual services twice?

Please see Gumtree rules:-

External Link/Members Only

particularly

"No 4 Keep it clean. We don’t allow adult or sexual services. If you have qualifications, mention them"

This means adverts have to appear to be legitimate (even if the services you eventually receive are not).

It is also why service providers are reluctant to discuss their services by phone or text in case it's Gumtree checking up on them.

Offline Undateable

Okay so I finally got round to visiting the other day.. phoned and made an appointment for about 10:00am as I managed to get a day of work without the mrs..

Door was opened when I arrived and was shown to a room and told to undress.. she went and locked the front door at this point.. didn’t catch her name but was a mid 30s Chinese lady.. not a minger by any means but not a stunner either.. opted for a half hour massage as I like to test the water first (I’ve had some shit massages in the past) she dimes the lights and put some music on and proceeded to massage away.. really really good technic and got a few knots out for me.. after 20 minutes when she moved down to my legs there was lots of ‘accidental’ strokes.. when told to turn over she smiled as I was semi by this point and asked if I wanted any extras today.. I opted for HE for £20.. she had good skills.. after I had done my business she cleaned me up and I showed changed and left.. great experience and will definitely be revisiting.. all for £45 and I was in there a good 45 minutes

Offline martyn74

Okay so I finally got round to visiting the other day.. phoned and made an appointment for about 10:00am as I managed to get a day of work without the mrs..

Door was opened when I arrived and was shown to a room and told to undress.. she went and locked the front door at this point.. didn’t catch her name but was a mid 30s Chinese lady.. not a minger by any means but not a stunner either.. opted for a half hour massage as I like to test the water first (I’ve had some shit massages in the past) she dimes the lights and put some music on and proceeded to massage away.. really really good technic and got a few knots out for me.. after 20 minutes when she moved down to my legs there was lots of ‘accidental’ strokes.. when told to turn over she smiled as I was semi by this point and asked if I wanted any extras today.. I opted for HE for £20.. she had good skills.. after I had done my business she cleaned me up and I showed changed and left.. great experience and will definitely be revisiting.. all for £45 and I was in there a good 45 minutes

Great review, thank you

zumzum

Hi, is this the new massage shop, did you get the girls name, would be handy to know as I am working in Gloucester next week but only visit these places now if somebody gives a good review, and also I only like a slim girl !! any info would be helpful mate.

Many thanks

zumzum

ooops sorry you say you  didnt get her name !!!

Offline Plazar100

They appear to change the girls on a regular basis. I’ve been twice and had a different girl each time, same good service as described however.

zumzum

hi, anybody else been to this new shop this week!! anxious to know what the girl or girls are like prior to my working in Gloucester next week and giving the place a go .

Thanks ;)

Offline martyn74

hi, anybody else been to this new shop this week!! anxious to know what the girl or girls are like prior to my working in Gloucester next week and giving the place a go .

Thanks ;)

In my experience of Chinese massage places, the girls are often moved around after a week or two. So the girl(s) there this week wil robably not be there when you visit.

Offline Undateable

So after a good first experience I went back for another go.. this time had and hour and b2b.. £80 is a bit step for a rub and tug but god this girl was hot as fuck this time round.. cracking body.. lovely tits.. let me slip one in while she was wanking me off.. I came so dam hard as well.. I’ll be returning again for sure.. massage this time was much better to.. she did mark my back though which was spotted by the mrs but she didn’t say much about it luckily lol

zumzum

Sounds too good to be true  !! what was her name mate and what day did you go ? you say she let you slip one in what without protection !!!.

Cheers

Offline Undateable

Sunday.. by slip one in I mean a finger.. sorry if I was miss leading with that.. sorry didn’t catch her name.. I would definitely advise a visit..

zumzum

Ok what did she look like ! I only like slim girls , did she do oral, Kiss or anything ! just trying to get a feel of its worth a visit

Offline Undateable

Didn’t ask for anything more if I’m honest.. she was young with an absolute stunning body and as Chinese go she was hot!
Been again tonight as I can get enough at the moment.. like a dog on heat..
Older Chinese lady today.. prices the same as the others.. Just had a 30 with HE £45 total.. let me explore her body and slip a finger in.. she was wet as hell before I got there and was definitely enjoying it as much as I was.. I feel a lot more would be on offer with this girl.. still nice body etc but must have been around 30-35..
deffo worth a visit.. massage this time was the best yet and wished I’d gone for the hour!!!

zumzum

Wow mate you are a star ,it's a shame you don't have any information description of the last girl you say was so hot !! Can you get her name at least  I would like to find a really hot Chinese girl as I didn't know they existed!!!3

Offline Undateable

I’m sure to be there again in the next few weeks so I’ll get a name next time.. my travels are taking me to Newcastle this week so I will be testing the water there but will get back in Gloucester in the next week or so

Offline PAC-man-optician

Anyone been to this place recently? Thinking about going in tomorrow and just want to know what to expect

Offline PAC-man-optician

and who to expect, more importantly. Thanks in advance

Yanusmc

and who to expect, more importantly. Thanks in advance

Will give you a chance to get an early review in too, thanks in advance.

Offline Beamer

Anyone been to this place recently? Thinking about going in tomorrow and just want to know what to expect

What did your search show up???

zumzum

Anybody know when rose is working here again ?

Offline houseboot

Anybody know when rose is working here again ?

So many questions.

Perhaps if you shared some information then others might be more inclined to answer them.

Offline Motorboat79

« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 02:36:36 pm by Motorboat79 »

Offline houseboot

123 - DELETE

Thank you for your contribution.

For all other readers, the shop is now closed as per discussion here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=220772.msg2234461#msg2234461

Offline Ghghghghgh

Thank you for your contribution.

For all other readers, the shop is now closed as per discussion here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=220772.msg2234461#msg2234461

I called tonight and she is looking for new premesis so will be back soon!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 08:18:56 pm by Ghghghghgh »

Surplus2018

So I have been here today for a £40 massage.
Girl called Linda mid thirties petite and wearing a short silk dress and tights so thought I may get more than I expected.

She told me to take everything off (another clue)
And asked if I like the massage soft medium or hard.
I was after a proper massage so went for the hard version of course.

What followed was a good half an hour of incredibly good massage including her being on the table and spreading my legs. Massaging my arse and regularly and I might sayexpertly stroking my sack.
She was clearly enjoying massaging me listening to her occasional oohs.

She then whispered. Do you want extras.
She wanted £20 HE. plus £20 body to body. I tried barter it down but no joy.

I opted for just HE as she was fairly average looking.
She did let me put my hand up get dressed and feel her wherever my hands fancied.

She didn't rush the HE in fact she slowed down a few times so I wouldn't explode.

After that she cleaned me down and finished massaging my front and head.

All in all a satisfying massage with HE. I would have liked the B2B But I ain't wasting £20 that wadi

Is this what counts as a review? Seeing as non posted to date?