Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone been with Lucy36 from Bury St Edmunds and suffolk area  (Read 3498 times)

Offline london_boy

Hi have been thinking about a punt with lucy36. Reviews seem good on AW but no reviews on here. Anyone seen her. She seems VFM.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Simplysimon

Met about two years ago , basically does what it says on the tin , can't fault her service or enthusiasm haven't returned as I prefer smaller ladies but may well do when next her way

Offline london_boy

Thanks, will leave a review after i meet her soon.

lovelylickerami

Met her few years ago.. She's a nice lady.. The house was bit messy that day when i visited her. If you aren't found the taste of cigarettes better you let her know as she's a smoker. Avoid parking near her house as it's residence only from Mon-Sat 8am to 5pm. Follow the road and you can find a green safe parking over.

Barry78

Sorry to bring a thread back from the dead, however I've seen Lucy a couple of times, although this was when she first opened her aw account.

Really warm and friendly,  relaxed service. Nice enough location,  although if memory serves she was conscious of her neighbors and their curtain twitching.

We arranged for extended oral sessions,  with face fucking and deep throat. Really good service.

Was a bit cheaper back then,  but I guess inflation affects us all.

Edit: autocorrect

Offline oohermrs

Barry

Did she do cim & swallow?

She got both cim & cim (at discretion) and swallow & swallow (at discretion) ticked in her likes list...

Thanks

Barry78

I can't remember mate,  sorry.

I tend to go for the facial,  and that definitely happened if that helps!  (although it was some time ago)

Offline davidac

Was a bit cheaper back then,  but I guess inflation affects us all.

To be fair £80 for 1 hour is one of the cheapest I've seen in the area - I plan to have a go at a long oral session for that, even if she's not up to other standards of looks and body.

Offline davidac

Did she do cim & swallow?

I saw her recently for the first time and she did both superbly! Will put up a review soon. A great session with Lucy who is extremely passionate and fun - one of my favourite punts!

Offline oohermrs

Thanks David - noted.  I'll make sure I visit soon.