Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JuicieMature Peterborough - Any Intel  (Read 955 times)

Offline Staggerlee69

Hi, I was wondering if anybody has every seen this lady? I notice her feedback is hidden, is this a big red flag? sorry can't get the link to load right now.

Thanks

James

Offline Mikepboro

I imagine you mean this lady

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden feedback should be a big red flag in my opinion!

Offline Staggerlee69

Hi, yes that is her. Red flag to me also but I was wondering if there were exceptional circumstances when a WG might hide their feedback. 57 people have given her feedback but nothing mentioned on here when i have searched for her.

Offline hawai1

Hi, yes that is her. Red flag to me also but I was wondering if there were exceptional circumstances when a WG might hide their feedback. 57 people have given her feedback but nothing mentioned on here when i have searched for her.

Hey Staggerlee
I always noted that Peterborough is used by some WGs like a stinking rubbish bin.
Many profiles are dodgy and/or fake.
How would you rate this one shown on Viva ?
External Link/Members Only
As you appear to be acquainted with P/boro try to do us your 1st review on it as you have only so far asked members here : "Any intel on this one ...Any intel on that one..."
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wizzo9

This S.P. is a re-incarnation of the infamous "Reece" who has been on the scene in Peterborough since before Stephenson's Rocket.

As Reese she also hid her feedback, I can't imagine why, Do a search  on Reese Peterborough and save yourself your money and a lot of disappointment.

If i remember correctly, there was a suggestion of strong water being a factor, correct me if I am wrong.

Offline The_Grinder

At the bottom of the AW page is a link with a number, put that in the search box and you'll find what you need

This is the number 2515637