Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy love AKA Latin Girl - Lowestoft - Time waster  (Read 1156 times)

By9

External Link/Members Only

Booked this girl the last time she was in lowestoft. Called her to discuss but her English wasn't great so told her I'd text. Cut a long story short booked an hour slot, got cleaned up then drove almost 50 miles. I'm going to tell you now that this is not unusual for me

Arrived at the location nr32 with 10 minutes to spare, fired off a text in the hope she'd be free nothing. Fair enough. Tried calling at appointed time nothing. Sent a text nothing, waited a lot longer than I normally would just because I was in the arse end of nowhere with absolutely no one else available. What a desert lowestoft is, feel sorry for punters there. Anyway, 20 odd minutes pass tried calling again then fired off a final text saying thanks for wasting my time. I actually got a reply "ohh sorry" almost an hour later. Didn't bother wasting another text to reply

Now I understand that some of you have had a good time with girl. Congradufuckinlations. Me, I wouldn't walk across the street if she offered up the ass all day for free, just in case she'd double booked me, again

Avoid!

vt

It's a bummer when that happens and it does fully deserve a negative a a warning to other punters.  :(

She's obviously doing the usual prossie trick of getting every guy that calls into the vicinity, then whoever shows up first gets the girl, the other punters either have to wait or go home. All the way to the arse end of the Universe, Lowestoft, and no plan B to fall back on, I can see why you're annoyed!  :angry:

Thankfully, I managed to see her 3 times late morning/lunchtime without a hitch, but she said she wasn't busy in Norwich. One time she did suggest a later time, but I had other stuff to do in Norwich, so got on with that.

She was worth seeing, as she was friendly, very attractive and had an alluring mix of shyness & youthful confidence. The photo in her gallery with the grey blouse is the most representative.

Though I notice she's currently moving around the country at a rate of knots, was in Milton Keynes, then Southampton, now Bristol. She said she was driving herself around and was going to stay out East, but she does look pimped from those movements.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:26:03 pm by vt »

By9

It's a bummer when that happens and it does fully deserve a negative a a warning to other punters.  :(

She's obviously doing the usual prossie trick of getting every guy that calls into the vicinity, then whoever shows up first gets the girl, the other punters either have to wait or go home. All the way to the arse end of the Universe, Lowestoft, and no plan B to fall back on, I can see why you're annoyed!  :angry:

Thankfully, I managed to see her 3 times late morning/lunchtime without a hitch, but she said she wasn't busy in Norwich. One time she did suggest a later time, but I had other stuff to do in Norwich, so got on with that.

She was worth seeing, as she was friendly, very attractive and had an alluring mix of shyness & youthful confidence. The photo in her gallery with the grey blouse is the most representative.

Though I notice she's currently moving around the country at a rate of knots, was in Milton Keynes, then Southampton, now Bristol. She said she was driving herself around and was going to stay out East, but she does look pimped from those movements.

Wouldn't have been so bad if it had been the week earlier as French Sophie or sookiee babes would have been in the area, both of whom are on my hit list

Lowestoft ffs, I won't be going there again anytime soon.

Glad you enjoyed her though

Offline Mazarin

She did the same to me in Southampton. I might write it up as a non review in the south east section although I do not have much to add.

Offline thundercrackerxx

Last time I saw her she kept me waiting an hour too as her last punt kept adding on more time with her. Still a great performance from her once I got in there and she's very friendly and nice but it has put me off bothering again.

vw

some intel on this one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

This young Romanian looks amazing and has several positives on here.  She has no mention of BB on her profile but the AW report from janevim on 21/12 states:

I never ask wg's to go bb for me, I don't want to take the chance, but in Jesse's case I felt like I had to ask. She doesn't advertise it so I guessed she wouldn't do it very often... She looked a bit taken aback by the question and thought about it for a moment before (and to my absolute surprise and pleasure) she agreed. Wow. We negotiated a bit, playfully and came to an agreement on the cost of this

BB also confirmed from other sources.