Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage recommendations Essex  (Read 4183 times)

Dereks

Hi moving away from full on sex sessions. So enquiring about massage with he in and around the Essex area. Romford , dagenham , Chigwell and surrounding areas. Tried gumtree usual trash Romanians who have no clue regarding massage just use gumtree as another advertising platform. 

I appreciate all the help and as soon as I come across a decent place will reciprocate.

Cheers

Offline muddy funxter

Hi moving away from full on sex sessions. So enquiring about massage with he in and around the Essex area. Romford , dagenham , Chigwell and surrounding areas. Tried gumtree usual trash Romanians who have no clue regarding massage just use gumtree as another advertising platform. 

I appreciate all the help and as soon as I come across a decent place will reciprocate.

Cheers

Mate let me know if you find a good one since maria and merly gone like a desert out there but this one worth a shout but more nuru than massage! 

External Link/Members Only

I have reviewed also

Dereks

Thanks for the link. I've seen Krina  External Link/Members Only
She's in chadwell Heath massage was good and does this thing where she rubs you off while sliding which was great. The downside no way a looker pictures are heavily photoshopped.

I Also was considering baltic massage and finally got around to making an appointment, arrived to be standing side by side with another punter. Uncomfortable and even though I was next I walked never tried again after that. Kiera has some reviews in the london thread.

Other then that not visited any high street places feels a little exposed. Hunt continues...

Offline tatoo1

Thank you for mentioning Krina, haven't seen her yet but will make an appointment soon (and report back). I mostly use Baltic Massage and the setups in Chingford nowadays. Fingers crossed never turned up at the same time as another punter! The comms from Baltic can be hit and miss so i'm not totally surprised.

There is also Gina and Luiza at Romford Massage (Colliers Row) but i haven't been for a while. Checked out a few Gumtree ads but they were FS providers.

Offline muddy funxter

there has to be a decent massage service in Essex some where????

Dereks

there has to be a decent massage service in Essex some where????

Thanks for the reply, having bad luck with baltic might reconsider who would you recommend and what service did you receive. I have visited Alina in chingford a few times just a little to large for me also limits what you can and can't do. Massage was brilliant and firm not keen on having a finger up my ass either. Not had the chance to go to Jo and D in chingford but they sound decent.

I've seen Luixa once from Romford massage time back when they were on the main road heading
towards dagenham. B2b was a joke didn't get on top just leant over. Good looking but service was poor so have not tried GIna.

I totally forgot to nebtion Renetta @ Hainaut after some good feedback made my way down a few weeks back but yet  again looks were not all that. She offers a brilliant b2b and full service i just had the b2b and covered oral which was great for £80 she is definitely worth a visit.

External Link/Members Only

07570 110074

Like i mentioned with Krina and now with Renetta looks are not great but what can you do when it's so dry out here.  :D

Keep the updates coming and your feedback especially on looks as I could just be picky and hopefully we will find something decent around here.

Dereks

Offline Duke79

Morning gents

I’ve had massages from Luiza & Lilly at Romford massage and always left satisfied with their b2b and good HR...managed to get a good rub of their clits too but never gained entry.
Will have to add Renata to my “to do” list.
Has anyone got any info on Zen Therapy suites in Hadleigh?  On auto-censored they say they’ve had hr from the owner but never any other masseuses...it also appears they’ve had a revamp of the premises and no new update on extras since?!

Dereks

Morning gents

I’ve had massages from Luiza & Lilly at Romford massage and always left satisfied with their b2b and good HR...managed to get a good rub of their clits too but never gained entry.
Has anyone got any info on Zen Therapy suites in Hadleigh?  On auto-censored they say they’ve had hr from the owner but never any other masseuses...it also appears they’ve had a revamp of the premises and no new update on extras since?!

Do you know if they offer RO luizia looks good.

Offline Mij

:thumbsup:
Do you know if they offer RO luizia looks good.

Don't think they do. Happy to be proven otherwise though! 😀

Plastic Poonter

Morning gents

I went to Zen in Sept17. Nothing offered. Totally unremarkable event.