Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental well-being Fratton?  (Read 4003 times)

Randomguy84

Hi guys it's been a while since I last went to Oriental well-being in Fratton and so I was wondering if anyone has been here recently and can tell me who's the current line up and which of those ladies is worth seeing?

Last time I went, there was a lass called Ginger (short, not bad looking, huge boobs) and she was fantastic. she did a good massage, a good after care service and was very chatty/friendly.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 03:48:02 pm by Randomguy84 »

Offline amusei

I went there last week. Sally and a short fat one that spoke no english and didn't know how to give a handjob which is the one I got

Offline Doormatt

Oh dear 50/50 and you lost. Sally is a filthy maiden.

Randomguy84

Ahh man you can't say that and not give any details  :D Whats Sally like then? 
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 04:57:58 pm by Randomguy84 »

Offline Doormatt

Random.
Ginger is pretty imho.does a nice owo bj. Sally less pretty but horny as hell and super slutty. She'll do WHATEVER you ask. Mature , experienced and grateful. She is attractive but it's more raw. Filth. Be brave and ask.

Online Elandel

Does one need to book ahead,or can I just walk in off the street,that Sally sounds like what I'm after

Offline Victor7522

Neither Gina (Ginger) or Sally are there this week. There's a choice of Wendy, the short, chubby useless lady, Mimi, who I have seen but I can't recall our meeting, only that I decided not to repeat it and Helen, who is the one to see. Probably in her 30s, attractive and amenable.
You can just walk in off the street but it's then pot luck who you get to see. The odds of a good time this week are not too good - calling or texting is much more reliable.

Online Elandel

Thank you for the information,I think I will wait until Sally is on the scene,by sounds of it she's a really naughty girl,any phone numbers or links
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 08:32:52 am by Elandel »

Offline Doormatt

218 fratton road. PO1 5HH
07817 422519

Online Elandel

Thank you,will give it a try,I take it Sally and ginger are still there

Offline beastmaster

218 fratton road. PO1 5HH
07817 422519

What's the damage for the various options - OWO,FS,HR, etc?

Offline always_horny

I was told ginger had gone back to Thailand or something like that. I saw a horny granny (can't remember name) and massage was better than expected. Let me play with her hairy bush throughout the session and I got to fuck her. £40 for 1 HR massage and £40 for full sex.

Offline Doormatt

Guessing you are a young guy as to us 30-40-50 somethings they are not grannys! Last week would be Sally, Helen or mei mei. Ring any bells? Name appreciated. I know Sally is a game girl (granny) just wondered about the other two. Cheers.

Offline Doormatt

Visited today . All a bit confusing. 2x Linda's. On arrival young Linda who started yesterday gave me massage. Old Linda now called Helen !  Why not give new girl new name and keep regulars of old Linda continuity ? Anyway young n plump ,good massage ,excellent ball work, too rough on h/e. Self finish. Shocked her with load. She's there until end of July so plenty of time to improve. So much for two week swap. Quite pretty . I'd rather put my head in her huge cleavàge than the hole in the massage table. £20 saw h/e in lingerie but not topless. Didn't push. Btb and bj available . Didn't ask price. She said she only saw 4 customers all day. I think we can help her out.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 12:13:02 am by Doormatt »

Offline Darrenl

Have done my bit to help! Really like this place, second time in a row the girl has cleaned me up then pushed me back down when I started to get up, telling me I still had time left - actually taking providing a service seriously. Linda was great - might ask for her next time rather than just take what's offered.

Offline always_horny

Guessing you are a young guy as to us 30-40-50 somethings they are not grannys! Last week would be Sally, Helen or mei mei. Ring any bells? Name appreciated. I know Sally is a game girl (granny) just wondered about the other two. Cheers.

No, I am 38!  Oriental ladies hide their age well.  So which of the girls/grannies lol offer fs?  I want to try them all!

Randomguy84

Thanks for the advice so far guys, I've been twice since my first post.
I saw the new girl Linda?
The massage wasn't that great to be honest and i know it sounds nit picky, but i do actually like getting a proper massage before anything else (why i go for 1hour usually).
On the upside she was pretty eager for anything and she did do body to body for £40, which then went on to protected sex for free  :D but I'm guessing it's down to her discretion what services are offered.

@doormatt sorry to break it to you buddy but she didn't really have anything in the breasts department, that is if we are on about the same new girl?   :unknown:

A few weeks after that i had another go, but this time i got this pretty old lady (50+) with no features worth mentioning sadly.
The body to body was ok, but the actual massage was really good so i count that as a tie :p

Offline FFC47

Offline BDiONU

Anyone know if this is their website?
External Link/Members Only
On that website it says Address: 218 Fratton Park Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire. PO1 5HH and in post #8 it says the same address.  Using my superior powers of deduction I would say that they're one and the same Dr Watson.

Offline justjohnno

If you go on that website it has the phone number.  google that phone number and you get this . . .
External Link/Members Only

which matches the details ppl have put earlier.  So I think yes - is that what you mean?  Sorry if I've misunderstood

Offline justjohnno

Lol BDionu beat me to it - I type slowly haha