Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 3sum with Thai Baby Bella & iAmHelenxx - Derby City Centre  (Read 2885 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7602218) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7442047) (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mr.avenger

Profile links:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£70 + £70 + £10 for OWO (£70 each and 10 for oral without)

Saw these two yesterday at the usual flat blocks around Derby City Centre. It was amazing meet overall and I could have gone for a meeting with both one after the other which was also an offer but myself opted for 3some because of the limited time I had in hand :lol:

Comms with Bella was great and English was good on the call as well as messages to communicate services inclusions etc. I initially arranged the meet with Bella for 30 mins and when I met her she looked hot and was very patient with the bank transfer etc. I just happen to ask when the meet was about to begin if she works with anyone and if 3some was at all possible, and she kindly agreed to call her friend Helen for me to have a look and I literally missed a heartbeat seeing her (the middle pic on her profile with bowtie is 100% Helen). Without a second thought I said yes and by then I already transferred £80 to Bella for services + OWO so I was asked only £70 more.

They both were very clean and also got a little hand towel dipped in hot water to wipe themselves clean during the meet (which I got to understand half way through the meet). I knew the meeting time was short so without waiting I just carried on sucking Helen's boobs while Bella gave a top class deep throat which was very satisfying. Then switched to Bella sitting on my face (her vagina tasted super fresh and smelt amazing) and Helen gave an incredible blowjob. The time wasn't feeling rushed at all and then came on condom and I fucked Bella in doggy, missionary and her on top and came eventually as was already charged up after the blowjob.

Then they helped me take off the condom and gave tissues while Bella cleaned herself with the wet hand towel. I politely asked if I can carry on and the smile was a consent conveying a yes, and then in no time I was hard again which Bella helped me with her blowjob and oil handjob while Helen was sitting on my face and I was fucking her with my tongue and also kissing her thighs. The feeling and moment was awesome and couldn't take for very long as the pace of Bella giving me blowjob/ handjob was matching with my tongue momentum on Helen's vagina and I came again and this time it was draining as Bella didn't stop (in an incredibly awesome way) after even I came. It was 25mins already and I never felt rushed during the meet.

I finally wiped myself and they did the same and one of them already left for the shower. Other wasn't dressing up and was in towel and was chatting about my thoughts about the meet and what I usually enjoy. As kissing was not on the offer I did say that that's what enjoy most but nevertheless the meeting was VFM.

If you get an opportunity these shouldn't be missed and they both are incredible, friendly and polite.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 10:04:04 pm by mr.avenger »

Offline wantkinkyfun

Great review! I will look out for them when they are back in the notts area.

Offline Mufcdan88

Was Baby Bella hot? Are the photos on her AW accurate?

Offline mr.avenger

The pic are accurate and they both look stunning in real, and look forward to seeing them both when they are here around Derby (this time will go for separate meeting)  :dance: