Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aia –Moroccan Massage - Cheetham Hill (Old Queens massage)  (Read 2871 times)

Offline Warm-Hands

External Link/Members Only

Overall: A serious disappointment, enough to put me off the place. I spoke with Tina after though and she promised me better with her next time – if there is a next time. I paid 30 quid for an hour’s massage, and it was a rubbish massage and no sensual add-ons either. Not even a hint. I might give up on Queens after this. I was torn between Neutral and Negative, but in the end went for Negative as it was such a long way from what I had come to expect from Queens. Maybe the focus has changed from sensual massage to just massage. I doubt I will be in Manchester again, but if I am, I suspect I would try several other places before returning to Moroccan. Unless I could guarantee Tina as the masseuse

Comms: Phoned, booked no problem. I didn’t specify with whom I would massage though.

Location: The old Queens massage in Cheetham Hill. Easy enough to find. I parked in one of the side roads as I was lucky and found an empty spot. Otherwise it would have been off to Tesco further up and I would have parked there.

Person: I was met by Tina and Aia in reception and I got the impression this was Aia’s first day, or close to it. She looked quite nervous and had a look on her face that could curdle milk. Otherwise she looked OK – smallish and fairly slim, wearing enough clothes that I couldn’t tell what was her shape.

Booking: I undressed and lay face down. No discussion about what type of massage it would be – Aia simply said gentle or firm – I went for gentle. She used some kind of oil that as hopeless – it felt more like a gel or even a wax. It wasn’t runny at all and she had to work it hard to get it on to my body. It could be she was using far too little amount, but I don’t think so. The massage was more her simply stroking me with this oil, with the occasional harder pressure to maybe reach into the muscles. A lot of the time she didn’t even seem to be working the muscles. She worked one side of my back then after only a few minutes went on to my leg. After another few minutes she asked me to turn over having not done the other side – then worked on my front for a long time – my chest and legs. She studiously avoided anything that could be thought of as a CC swipe or “accidental” touching of my cock or balls – keeping a considerable distance away from them. After a long time of this she asked me to turn over again and finished the other half of my back and my other leg. Then we were done, and my time was up – for which I was grateful. I was offered a shower but I got a phone call right at that time so skipped the shower. 

Offline Goldfinch

Sorry to here pal-cheers for sharing.

I was wondering when another review was going to pop up for this place,after reviewing them myself just over a week ago.

Offline Warm-Hands

I was so disappointed Goldie - especially as you had a good experience last time. I was torn between Moroccan and Nattaya following Access's review last week, and I think I made the wrong call. I would still like to try Tina though to see if the old Queens magic is still with her. I saw her for the first time on this visit and she looked really hot.

Offline Goldfinch

I was so disappointed Goldie - especially as you had a good experience last time. I was torn between Moroccan and Nattaya following Access's review last week, and I think I made the wrong call. I would still like to try Tina though to see if the old Queens magic is still with her. I saw her for the first time on this visit and she looked really hot.

Don't give up on the place-you will certainly have a good time with Tina,I had a 30 min massage and HE with her last year,just ask for a sensual massage once you"re in the room.

Been to Nattaya's quite a few times,but that was back in 2011-never went back,because there are so many other options in Manchester.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 06:29:06 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline yorkieyorkie

I met Salma recently and it was an average experience. Plus on my way out I felt intimated as several Asian lads were loitering inside and it felt like the lady knew em. Doubt I’ll be back.

Tina in my comms also seemed off and it’s such a shame as this place was the bomb. Oh well

Offline samneil15

Any news on Roby? She was one of the top 5 massage girls as far as I'm concerned.

Offline Warm-Hands

And any news on Eva too? Roby and Eva were equally good as far as I could discern, but different in their approaches.