Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Toria - Birmingham Centre - FBSM  (Read 9132 times)

45 review(s) for Vicky Toria (43 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Littlefoot

With all the green passes this one has, thought she’d be a dead cert for a good time, so popped by, and turned out rather well.

LINK
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

COMMS
Were very good, she replied promptly to my texts (she must be an early burd, has she text back early morning) just one text to book and one more at the venue to get in.

Is a lovely, spotlessly clean, modern apartment just off Broad street. Fluffy deep carpets, fluffy towels. Immaculately clean throughout. Proper top notch!  :thumbsup:

SERVICES
Naked Sensual massage, B2B, HE.

FEE & DURATION
1 hour - £80

VICKY
Very pleasant milfy type,  early 40s at a guess. Probably just a size 12 but curvy with it. Facially she’s average, neither a stunner nor a dog imo. She has a very good grasp on the English lingo and is a good communicator. So conversation flowed at appropriate times.

PUNT
Once through the magic door Vicky was dressed in a nice, little figure hugging red dress, which highlighted her curvy figure. (Not fat, curvy). She greeted me with a hug, and I followed her through to the play room. Gentle, calming, therapeutic music was playing quietly in the background. Nice sturdy comfortable couch with a head cradle, in a rather spacious clean fit for purpose room. The room also had a little sofa in. I’ve read the reviews, so sort of knew a bit of what to expect. A shower was offered, but declined, as not long showered and was very fresh.

So I’m asked to sit next to her on the sofa, and she inquires what type of massage I’m looking for. I ask to combine 3, sensual, Swedish and B2B. But she said that would be a bit rushed. So in the end I went for sensual and B2B. I inquire about where I can touch her, the reply was, “any where apart from here,” and she patted her pussy.  ;)

Paperwork out the way and we both get naked, (her quicker than me, has she only had to drop her dress).

I then received a very nice sensual rub down. Not a conventional, therapeutic massage of types, it definitely wouldn’t cure a bad back. More a lot of light, deft touches, which were very slow and deliberate, felt relaxing and very erotic. I was hard for the full hour, (which is unusual for me). Plenty of reach unders, which intensified as the massage progressed. Towards the end of this sensual massage, generous amounts of oil was applied to my back, legs and arms. She then oiled herself up too. B2B was on my back, legs, bum. She used her tits, arse and pussy to grind away and massage me. As she’s working away, her arms sort of hugged me at times. Then another time she slips one hand between my legs under my arse playing with the balls, while her other hand slid down my side and under my tummy and was wanking the shaft of my cock, at the same time the B2B was uninterrupted, and continued in sync with her also breathing in my ear. I mean, I was loving it! I was getting very very close to emptying my balls prematurely! I got the impression she was loving it just has much as me! She was getting into it for sure.

After a while she jumps off and asks me to turn. Nice pillow for my head. She continued with the sensual massage on my front. A lot of attention was now around my groin area. Just a very slow build up, until an excellent equally slow HJ commenced. During this part she is very intensely and seductively looking into my eyes. I was edged for a good while. Eventually she speeds up a tad and I make a mess all over my gut. She can make you come in her own time, when she wants basically.

A few minutes chat about this and that. Then she shows me through to the shower, immaculate bathroom!

RECOMMEND? - yes
RETURN? - yes, to try the Swedish massage. 

Offline mr.bluesky

Good report Littlefoot this lady seems to be clocking up a lot of positive reviews  :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

Good report Littlefoot this lady seems to be clocking up a lot of positive reviews  :thumbsup:

Cheers mr b. Yes she is clocking up quite a few of the green 1s. I can see why  :hi:

Offline Pete556

Good, clear, precise review with clarity. thanks 👍

Offline Littlefoot

Good, clear, precise review with clarity. thanks 👍

Cheers Pete  :hi:

Offline shed

Good review LF. Great lady in my opinion and for me very attractive in a non pretty way. If you understand what I mean. I found her very sensual and erotic and great value for money. Similar service to Lola Bell but for me Vicky wins it.  :hi:

Offline RedditchJay

excellent review mate..... may well have to add her to the HL

Offline Littlefoot

Good review LF. Great lady in my opinion and for me very attractive in a non pretty way. If you understand what I mean. I found her very sensual and erotic and great value for money. Similar service to Lola Bell but for me Vicky wins it.  :hi:

Cheers shed   :thumbsup: I wonder if Lola bell has given Vicky any pointers in the fine art, both being from the same country an all? I doubt it though, as they are in direct competition. Mind there was a lot of similarities with both Lolas and Vickys service.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 08:38:30 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Littlefoot

excellent review mate..... may well have to add her to the HL

Cheers jay  :thumbsup:

Offline wannabe

She wore that red dress when I met her - probably her standard attire.

There is also a strategically placed mirror so you can watch her rub herself all over you.

Definitely worth a visit.

Offline Littlefoot

She wore that red dress when I met her - probably her standard attire.

There is also a strategically placed mirror so you can watch her rub herself all over you.

Definitely worth a visit.

I didn’t see that mirror  :dash:

Offline bonatempora

Great review LF! Onto the HL she goes! :drinks:
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Littlefoot

Great review LF! Onto the HL she goes! :drinks:

Cheers AJ  :thumbsup: not a bad start for her 19 green only reviews.

Offline bonatempora

Cheers AJ  :thumbsup: not a bad start for her 19 green only reviews.

Yes she certainly is pleasing a lot of gents out there (including yourself). I visited Lola last summer and needed a week or two to recover... let’s just say Lola’s sadist side came out a bit too much. Been 50/50 for a repeat visit as well as “massage type” punts not being at the top of my list. However, Vicky sounds much more subtle in her style therefore will definitely slot her in at some point.

Offline wannabe

Online goodolnick

Agree with the review. I saw her for the 1st time yesterday. She has very clear boundaries but the massage and HE are excellent.
Review to follow later.

Offline Littlefoot

Agree with the review. I saw her for the 1st time yesterday. She has very clear boundaries but the massage and HE are excellent.
Review to follow later.

Glad to hear, look forward to reading the review.  :hi:

Offline McMuffin1

Cheers shed   :thumbsup: I wonder if Lola bell has given Vicky any pointers in the fine art, both being from the same country an all? I doubt it though, as they are in direct competition. Mind there was a lot of similarities with both Lolas and Vickys service.  :hi:

I have seen Lola many times now and know her quite well, but not seen Vicky at all. However after my extreme tie and tease session yesterday I asked Lola about this suggestion. She looked nonplussed and then said jokingly that everyone on here reveals her secrets so it wouldn't be too difficult for anyone to learn just from reading here!

But no, I don't think she was even aware of Vicky's existence.

Although I've just thought that a four-hander with these two would be just about all it would be possible for a mere mortal to take by the sounds of it.

Offline Littlefoot

I have seen Lola many times now and know her quite well, but not seen Vicky at all. However after my extreme tie and tease session yesterday I asked Lola about this suggestion. She looked nonplussed and then said jokingly that everyone on here reveals her secrets so it wouldn't be too difficult for anyone to learn just from reading here!

But no, I don't think she was even aware of Vicky's existence.

Although I've just thought that a four-hander with these two would be just about all it would be possible for a mere mortal to take by the sounds of it.

Never gave it great thought really, but it did cross my mind after making my post....Makes sense really... Why not cherry pick bits and bobs of a successful tried and tested, then put ones own spin on it.  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 07:28:41 am by Littlefoot »

Offline MN1972

Good review littlefoot! Agree with everything you say here

I have been 3 times to vicky, great service, although for me after 3 visits i dont really feel the desire to return (i think you lose the excitement of someone new)

Thanks for the review, nice to know she is still giving a good service.

Offline Littlefoot

Good review littlefoot! Agree with everything you say here

I have been 3 times to vicky, great service, although for me after 3 visits i dont really feel the desire to return (i think you lose the excitement of someone new)

Thanks for the review, nice to know she is still giving a good service.

Yes, understand everything you say mate. Example; before Christmas I saw British Lauren about 6 times in 6 weeks. But in the end, the excitement had gone. Exactly the same service, just me got bored of it.  :hi:

Offline bonatempora

Ended up seeing her yesterday morning. Won’t bother reviewing as she already has enough greens and I’ll just be repeating what others have said. Definitely VFM. I opted for the Swedish - wouldn’t say long-term it’ll cure any underlying issues but, good for a quick fix to help relieve stress in the muscles. ;)

Offline Denton

Good news is she's extended the lease in her place so Birmingham keeps her for a bit longer.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 10:38:11 pm by Denton »

Offline Pedalwall

Good news is she's extended the lease in her place so Birmingham keeps her for a bit longer.

Hopefully until the world returns to some sort of normality! I saw Vicky again at the beginning of December - just before she headed home for Xmas. Reviewed in September 2019 so not sure if I can review again within that timescale. Agree with everything LF says in this review. Was a fantastically sensual and sexy massage - highlight being when she reached under and pulled my cock down between my legs so she could play with it a bit more!! She does edging better than anyone else I know - have been to Lola Bell as well - and is a bit like the conductor of the 1812 overture building up the tension until the final crescendo! She is a master/mistress of timing getting you to come almost on the hour so you have enough time to get showered and dressed but not too early so you feel like you've not had your money's worth. Definitely one to return to.