Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Lauren. Birmingham  (Read 26528 times)

27 review(s) for british lauren  (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]

Online storemansteve

External Link/Members Only

Been to see Lauren on a few occasions and it's always a real pleasure. I was down her way and managed to arrange an hour and a half - new location but next week she is moving to London which is a real shame.
Lauren really is a lovely girl, great company, cracking massage and reverse O 69 with her giving me such a momentous hand job that my explosion caught her rather by surprise so become a facial - sorry Lauren!!
Not sure when I'll get to see her again with her southern location but I would do so in a heartbeat - lucky London. 

Offline Denton

She's a good option in Birmingham and I've seen her a few times now but her rate of £150 in London is not cheap!

Offline Littlefoot

She's a good option in Birmingham and I've seen her a few times now but her rate of £150 in London is not cheap!

That’s nearly double her Birmingham rates. Are rents that much more expensive in London?

Offline James

Good review cant believe she used to do full service before
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 02:30:44 pm by James »
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samsung1

That’s nearly double her Birmingham rates. Are rents that much more expensive in London?

The worlds gone mad 150 for a glorified massage and you dont even get dfk or oral!!  :dash:

Offline jay121

was good value for money at £80, but unless there is more on offer even in London £150 a bit steep

Offline Juankerr

Now showing as back in Birmingham but her rates have stayed higher than they were previously for Brum, now 90 ph :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 06:06:37 pm by Juankerr »

Offline jay121

suppose £10 increase is better than £60 increase, but would imagine in current climate any increase is probs not advisable for a SP

Offline Littlefoot

Now showing as back in Birmingham but her rates have stayed higher than they were previously for Brum, now 90 ph :thumbsdown:

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Denton

AW profile now says she's on a break due to Coronavirus

Offline Juankerr

She appears to be calling it a day with this post on her AW profile....

"Leaving!!!!

Hey,

Im leaving to get a normal job and life! Ive had enough of staying away from home and not being able to settle down properly due to my job.

I will miss my regular people a lot! Some of you turned into friends and im glad i’ve had the chance to meet you, grateful for the conversations and how fun and easy you made my job.

I feel quite sad writing this but my job shouldn’t be the type of job that lasts forever. Im craving normality so thank you for everything and i hope everyone keeps safe during these horrible times.

Lots of love L xx"

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

Not too sure what a normal job is these days. What a shame, as I enjoyed my meetings with her.

Offline Zeusthedoc

never got to meet her, but meh - that's the game

Offline Jasonk71

"Leaving!!!!

Hey,

Im leaving to get a normal job and life! Ive had enough of staying away from home and not being able to settle down properly due to my job.

I will miss my regular people a lot! Some of you turned into friends and im glad i’ve had the chance to meet you, grateful for the conversations and how fun and easy you made my job.

I feel quite sad writing this but my job shouldn’t be the type of job that lasts forever. Im craving normality so thank you for everything and i hope everyone keeps safe during these horrible times.

Lots of love L xx"
Another one bites the dust

Offline suttonporksword

I want her recruitment consultants details if she has found a dream job under lockdown! Very nice lady had a good time with her I am sure she will be missed by many.  Not totally surprised as she told me she used to do a full service but didn't like being fucked by thomas richard and harold

Offline James

she will be back. went from full service to massage.
i missed her in her full service days, wish i visited, she seems really fit and pretty

she will prob do sugar baby dating
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite

Offline JD69

Luckily I managed to get a couple of FS sessions in with her quite a few years ago. Very enjoyable  :cool:

I went back for a massage last year, but you could tell the life was dragging her down.

Enjoy your retirement Lauren.

Offline Denton

It was hard to find a fit English FBSM provider already.   Really slim pickings post lockdown! There's a gap in the market now.

Offline Mariooooo

Shame if it's true because she was one of the best FBSM I've ever had. But I've got a sneaky feeling she'll be back in some way, shape or form. Hope so.

Offline Littlefoot

"Leaving!!!!

Hey,

Lots of love L xx"

I saw her last year, about 6 times in 6 weeks. That was too much too often looking back now, as the last couple of times sexual desire was waning somewhat! So stopped going. Tbh I’ve ‘clicked’ better with other girls, but ‘clicking’ wasn’t a factor for me here. She’s a good looking girl, offers a good service, and possess a rather delightful little pussy. That’s good enough for me. Shame if she does go for good, would have liked more future bookings, albeit with less frequency. I suppose if she does decide whether to return or not, will depend on what she’s actually doing when punting resumes. She may change her mind. I hope so!  :hi:

Offline Cryton123

I saw her a couple of years ago and she was great. Fortunately I got in before she stopped DFK so I had plenty of snogging to go with the hand job and banter.  She was a top girl but I never returned after she took kissing off her likes list  :thumbsdown:

Offline Juankerr

I saw her last year, about 6 times in 6 weeks. That was too much too often looking back now, as the last couple of times sexual desire was waning somewhat! So stopped going. Tbh I’ve ‘clicked’ better with other girls, but ‘clicking’ wasn’t a factor for me here. She’s a good looking girl, offers a good service, and possess a rather delightful little pussy. That’s good enough for me. Shame if she does go for good, would have liked more future bookings, albeit with less frequency. I suppose if she does decide whether to return or not, will depend on what she’s actually doing when punting resumes. She may change her mind. I hope so!  :hi:
I've never done any massage punts as you know but I had been considering her as I had punted her a few years ago when she was full service.

Offline yourmanslut

she often talked about many of her family and friends being from Latvia so I presume she must have headed there especially with covid around. Hopefully she's back again one day probably one of the easiest girls to get along with of the few I've punted with.

Offline Banana100

Her profile is gone from AW?
Banned reason: Threats of violence.

Offline Cryton123

Her profile is gone from AW?

Why are you surprised? The comments clearly state she was retiring so why would she keep it active?  :unknown:

Offline Banana100

Why are you surprised? The comments clearly state she was retiring so why would she keep it active?  :unknown:

Was expecting to catch a last glimpse of her but sadly not the case.

Offline nuts73

Lauren has turned up in Nottingham working at Hush Massage. New working name is Brooke.

Offline JD69

Offline Digger1965

Thanks for the info nuts, will have to try and get an appointment in Notts.

Offline The Owl

Lauren has turned up in Nottingham working at Hush Massage. New working name is Brooke.

External Link/Members Only

Offline tilly66

she often talked about many of her family and friends being from Latvia so I presume she must have headed there especially with covid around. Hopefully she's back again one day probably one of the easiest girls to get along with of the few I've punted with.
i always thought she was a Leicester girl....the only tattoed girl i have found sexy , hr DFK was second to non.

Offline Banana100

Offline Philloveit21

I saw Lauren a good few years ago now long before I joined this site , she was lovely and very sexy didn’t do any kidding tho just a lovely massage with a happy ending , always said I’d go back just never happened
Banned reason: Taking the piss.

Offline Juankerr

Offline Jasonk71

A profile with no prices. How useful (not)

Offline BrownChoc

Back with a new AW profile, currently based in Coventry.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

you absolute legend! :hi: this has made my morning :yahoo:.. gonna have to get a booking in.

Offline CV31Lad

Seems she offers RO now which wasn't on offer when I last seen her in Birmingham, so that's a nice bonus. Could possibly be a price increase now though.

Offline Juankerr

you absolute legend! :hi: this has made my morning :yahoo:.. gonna have to get a booking in.

No problem  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Seems she offers RO now which wasn't on offer when I last seen her in Birmingham, so that's a nice bonus. Could possibly be a price increase now though.

I seem to remember she offered both RO and FK for a while and then stopped, good news if its back on the menu.

Offline CV31Lad

I seem to remember she offered both RO and FK for a while and then stopped, good news if its back on the menu.

Sure I read on here that she offered a full service at one stage. Now that would have been nice!

Offline Jasonk71

She's now charging £100 ph

Offline Juankerr

Sure I read on here that she offered a full service at one stage. Now that would have been nice!

She did. I punted her a few years back when she was full service and working in Halesowen.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Dead Link)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60802.0