Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Casandra, FBSM near Northampton  (Read 13806 times)

Offline Flightfan

Casandra is my go to for FSBM. There have been some comments about her reliability recently and I'm pleased to re-report she is as good as ever.

Booked for a mid day appointment, £90 for just over 2 hours naked B2B. She gave loads of cc swipes and reach unders. No oral this time, has in the past, didn't ask. Was edged for about 30-40 mins and I loved it.

She said she has cut back her hours now not working weekends or Mondays and not longer offering late appointments. She has had some personal issues that she says are now sorted.

For those not in the know, her place is a private house in Gt Houghton, shower before and after, loads of hot oil - which I love. I'd love to fuck her but that's not looking likely any time soon.

I am looking at alternatives but I am still drawn back to her.

Offline KC66

She’s clearly still busy, tried to see her last week but fully booked on the day I was in the area.

Offline mr.bluesky

Casandra is my go to for FSBM. There have been some comments about her reliability recently and I'm pleased to re-report she is as good as ever.

Booked for a mid day appointment, £90 for just over 2 hours naked B2B. She gave loads of cc swipes and reach unders. No oral this time, has in the past, didn't ask. Was edged for about 30-40 mins and I loved it.

She said she has cut back her hours now not working weekends or Mondays and not longer offering late appointments. She has had some personal issues that she says are now sorted.

For those not in the know, her place is a private house in Gt Houghton, shower before and after, loads of hot oil - which I love. I'd love to fuck her but that's not looking likely any time soon.

I am looking at alternatives but I am still drawn back to her.

That's a shame if she doesn't work weekends. Saturdays are the only time I could see her  :dash: . Understandable if she's cutting down on bookings as she does put 100% into her service. You always get more than your allotted time with her. It will be impossible to find another fbsm service provider as good as her.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 05:45:35 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline MajorPayne

That's a shame if she doesn't work weekends. Saturdays are the only time I could see her  :dash: . Understandable if she's cutting down on bookings as she does put 100% into her service. You always get more than your allotted time with her. It will be impossible to find another fbsm service provider as good as her.
Same.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

Online finn5555

Offline Flightfan

Link?
External Link/Members Only

This is the only link I know. The advert has been dead for months and because she has a huge flock of regulars, she very rarely advertises.

Offline Flightfan

I've noticed this as:

Could this be Casandra going legit?

Offline mr.bluesky

I've noticed this as:

Could this be Casandra going legit?

Maybe it's just new competition for her. Name is different and contact number different +Cassandra always operated from her home. If she has gone legit like you say she won't be getting as many customers with a legit service

Offline MajorPayne

Wondered if it was a new person, but what's the probability of two masseuse working out of the same village?

Has advertisement gone?

Offline mr.bluesky

Wondered if it was a new person, but what's the probability of two masseuse working out of the same village?

Has advertisement gone?

Her usual advert had disappeared a long time ago. She seems that popular she probably has enough regulars to keep her busy. If she is now offering a legit service now under a different name I can't see her being so popular. Over 2 hours including b2b was always good value for money especially if she did owo.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 12:13:13 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline bender999

The Gumtree advert states her location is Northampton and not Great Houghton. All a bit puzzling.

Offline MajorPayne

The Gumtree advert states her location is Northampton and not Great Houghton. All a bit puzzling.
Friday-Ad was under Toni B which if iirc was Casandra.
The Gumtree advertisement although mentioning Northampton mentions 10 minutes from centre.

I saw Casandra as I enjoyed her company, her erotic massage was just a bonus so her going legit wouldn't necessarily stop me going.

Offline Flightfan

The Gumtree ad does say Northampton but if you click on the location link it shows Google maps as Gt Houghton. As you say, it is puzzling.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 02:01:11 am by Flightfan »

Offline MajorPayne

Now she has a new boyfriend she's gone legit which is reasonable.

Online finn5555

Now she has a new boyfriend she's gone legit which is reasonable.

She won’t be busy then ... whats the betting when her income drops she will be back to wanking you off without her new fella knowing  :sarcastic:

Offline mr.bluesky

She won’t be busy then ... whats the betting when her income drops she will be back to wanking you off without her new fella knowing  :sarcastic:

Have to agree . She won't make half as much doing a legit massage.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Money is always a whore's 1st and true love !!!   :D

Offline Treehugger

I wondered if anyone had made an appointment with her since her change of services. I’m considering it, as it’s still great value for a decent massage from a quality practitioner. I’m sure I’d still get hard as hell down to muscle memory alone.

Offline MajorPayne

I wondered if anyone had made an appointment with her since her change of services. I’m considering it, as it’s still great value for a decent massage from a quality practitioner. I’m sure I’d still get hard as hell down to muscle memory alone.
Good if you could see her and report back.

Offline mr.bluesky

Will she do anything to it though if you do get hard thats the problem. If she's now gone legit I wouldn't want to walk out the place with a raging boner . :dash:

Offline Treehugger

Good if you could see her and report back.

Although Jenny thai massage will most likely be my next try out, I have a feeling I will want to see and feel what a normal relaxing massage is like with her one day.

Offline loveguru8127

She is busy with her Boyfriend. I don't think so we will get good services as we used to get.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Do your research plenty of links for her on here  :dash:

Rules say add a link to a review not go and search because there’s plenty out there  ?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 07:58:19 pm by Iloveoral »

Online finn5555

Rules say add a link to a review not go and search because there’s plenty out there  ?

I didn’t do a review  :crazy:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I didn’t do a review  :crazy:

I know it wasn’t yours because your nick wasn’t at the top of the review  :lol: and you’ve already got your average 2 reviews a year out early this year  :lol:

Thats the reason I can’t understand your stupid comment pal saying go research

I was actually asking the OP not you, because the link was  “missing”. Who then kindly replied with a link. You see how it works?

Online finn5555

already got your average 2 reviews a year out early this year  :lol:

How often and when I review is irrelevant you really need to up your game  :dash:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
How often and when I review is irrelevant you really need to up your game  :dash:

Up my game? How?

Think your deluded pal, your having a pop at me for asking someone writing a review to add a link on a site that says that’s the rules? For everyone else that may not know the girl in question when reading a review it’s nice to click a link to see who we are discussing and then should any other member want to follow through and book themselves a link with the contact details on is very helpful, now if your attitude is just “go research it yourself” then your not really contributing to anything are you.
This place is about people who share information simple as, keep your attitude please it’s not needed here.

Online finn5555

Up my game? How?

Think your deluded pal, your having a pop at me for asking someone writing a review to add a link on a site that says that’s the rules? For everyone else that may not know the girl in question when reading a review it’s nice to click a link to see who we are discussing and then should any other member want to follow through and book themselves a link with the contact details on is very helpful, now if your attitude is just “go research it yourself” then your not really contributing to anything are you.
This place is about people who share information simple as, keep your attitude please it’s not needed here.

Feel free to block me  :thumbsup:

Offline bender999

Everytime I see a new posting in this thread I get excited that it's news that Casandra has gone back to offering FBSM but it's always you two bickering. Why dont you do a virtual Wuhan shake and move on? Life's too short and, for some now, it's getting very short.

Offline The_Grinder

Everytime I see a new posting in this thread I get excited that it's news that Casandra has gone back to offering FBSM but it's always you two bickering. Why dont you do a virtual Wuhan shake and move on? Life's too short and, for some now, it's getting very short.

Its a kind of reverse flirting I think, practised around the time of the Black Death and Brough back now with Corona.....maybe they should both self isolate  :D

Offline MajorPayne

Everytime I see a new posting in this thread I get excited that it's news that Casandra has gone back to offering FBSM
Same.  Sadly at those prices without HE she is no longer as competitive as she used to be.  Though if she does it naked that would be a bonus.

Shame no one has seen her to comment?

Offline mr.bluesky

Same.  Sadly at those prices without HE she is no longer as competitive as she used to be.  Though if she does it naked that would be a bonus.

Shame no one has seen her to comment?

And according to her gumtree advert no b2b on offer. That used to be the highlight of the massage.  :dash:

Offline samsam2

Seems since the BF she has gone legit, for now anyway. I always recall she wanted a family so if it's serious, I dont expect her turning back but best of luck to her just a shame for us. Anyone know a good replacement

Offline mr.bluesky

Seems since the BF she has gone legit, for now anyway. I always recall she wanted a family so if it's serious, I dont expect her turning back but best of luck to her just a shame for us. Anyone know a good replacement

Libbyrenaisance in Earl Shilton offers a very simular service (although not as long) for the same price. I did a review on her back in August 2019. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 11:24:38 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline MajorPayne

Libbyrenaisance in Earl Shilton offers a very simular service (although not as long) for the same price. I did a review on her back in August 2019. :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=257995.0

Does she have false breasts?

You did well to get OWO and RO with her.

Offline mr.bluesky

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=257995.0

Does she have false breasts?

You did well to get OWO and RO with her.

She stopped working shortly before the lockdown. I think this was because she had a boob job from comments at the time. To be honest I don't think she needed it in the first place. She's quite a tall lady and has a fantastic pair of legs on her. Her service was very much like Cassandra's.  Massage on a proper couch to start with including b2b then onto the bed for some more intimate action. I dont think she offers  OWO to everybody and she doesn't do sex but well worth seeing imo. Hopefully a return visit is on the cards if she resumes in the near future.   She used to work at Victoria House in Lutterworth many years ago and I saw her a number of times there. I was gobsmacked that she remembered me from all those years ago . Now Cassandra isn't offering the same level of service I would say Libby is definitely worth seeing for fbsm :hi:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 01:55:17 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Hotdogboy88

From memory which may be wrong. From when I saw her years ago I had a good time with her nothing amazing but good. The reason I recall not going back was that she had implants even back then. They not really my thing.

Offline MajorPayne

From memory which may be wrong. From when I saw her years ago I had a good time with her nothing amazing but good. The reason I recall not going back was that she had implants even back then. They not really my thing.
Same I'm not a fan of implants either.

Offline Pablo69

We all know the boyfriend won't hang about for long, so let's hope she gets over him quick! I don't know anyone close to her service in Northampton!

Offline MajorPayne

We all know the boyfriend won't hang about for long, so let's hope she gets over him quick! I don't know anyone close to her service in Northampton!

Of the SPs you have tried in Northampton, who was the closest to Casandra?

I've always enjoyed my sessions with Casandra and would see her again [asap] for her happy endings, but although she has given many massages and has lots of experience she has no formal qualifications.  Her body to body I found to be merely okay and felt this was an area in which she could easily improve [YMMV].

« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 10:36:17 am by MajorPayne »

Offline doughboy

I found her body-2-body a bit annoying tbh, it didn't do anything for me personally and it wasn't sensual in any way. It got to the point I had to tell her not to bother with the body-2-body, as whenever she did do it, all I could picture in my head was an oiled up seal flapping around on top of me. She wasn't the lightest of ladies and having 70kg+ writhing around on top of your back whilst you're lying on your stomach wasn't my idea of sexy.

Offline mr.bluesky

I found her body-2-body a bit annoying tbh, it didn't do anything for me personally and it wasn't sensual in any way. It got to the point I had to tell her not to bother with the body-2-body, as whenever she did do it, all I could picture in my head was an oiled up seal flapping around on top of me. She wasn't the lightest of ladies and having 70kg+ writhing around on top of your back whilst you're lying on your stomach wasn't my idea of sexy.

Are we talking about the same Cassandra. :unknown: Every time I've seen her she's been quite slim. Nowwhere near 70kg. I always enjoyed her b2b massage. Nice perky tities rub up against your back and the feel of her shaven pussy against your skin.  :yahoo:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Are we talking about the same Cassandra. :unknown: Every time I've seen her she's been quite slim. Nowwhere near 70kg. I always enjoyed her b2b massage. Nice perky tities rub up against your back and the feel of her shaven pussy against your skin.  :yahoo:

You beat me to it. He must be confused with someone else. She never 70kg.

Online Cribster

I agree must be on about a different Cassandra.
The Cassandra I see is gorgeous, with a sexy arse and lovely tits.
I would gladly pay more than what she charges, for her old standard of service

Offline chunky monkey

Are we talking about the same Cassandra. :unknown: Every time I've seen her she's been quite slim. Nowhere near 70kg. I always enjoyed her b2b massage. Nice perky titties rub up against your back and the feel of her shaven pussy against your skin.  :yahoo:

Yes you're all talking about the same Casandra
Major Payne's review  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=199210.0  and Doughboy's review  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=195524.0   both clearly describe the same Casandra

For what it's worth I wouldn't put her anywhere close to 70 kg / 10 stone either, and I always really enjoyed my massages with her. But that's one of the joys of reviews - they're our memories of our own personal experiences

Offline MajorPayne

Yes you're all talking about the same Casandra
Major Payne's review  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=199210.0  and Doughboy's review  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=195524.0   both clearly describe the same Casandra

For what it's worth I wouldn't put her anywhere close to 70 kg / 10 stone either, and I always really enjoyed my massages with her. But that's one of the joys of reviews - they're our memories of our own personal experiences
Always liked her body but she definitely had more weight on her at the end of the time I saw her than at the beginning.

Offline mr.bluesky

Always liked her body but she definitely had more weight on her at the end of the time I saw her than at the beginning.

I have to admit I've not seen her for about 12 months so I can only remember her as being slim. Sounds like she's put on a bit of timber since then. I would definitely still see her if she offered the same service she used to. Recent comments say she doesn't.  :dash: On my last vist she gave me some of the best owo I've ever had. Sucking on my cock and balls for at least 20 minutes. Making me close to shooting my load then easing off.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 06:19:00 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline andyitc

I first met her about 10 years ago, at that time of course she had only just started doing massage in Northampton and was not doing the very sensual massage that we all love. She was a bit of a gym bunny at the time and had a very flat stomach with prominent muscles which I thought very sexy. Going forward about 10 years she has put on a little bit of weight but nothing excessive