Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SaucyEmma  (Read 1947 times)

2 review(s) for saucyemma (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr-oraltastic

External Link/Members Only

Had my eye on Emma for a few weeks and decided to take a chance (only has 1 FB on AW) and I was really pleased

Emma lives on a quiet road in a small town near Nottingham. On Road Parking and then she is in a ground floor flat in a block of 4. The only downside I found was that the walls are paper thin and we had to keep the noise down so as not to arouse suspicion. Other than than she is a beautiful mature woman with a good sense of humour and a lovely personality.

She greeted me at her door wearing a silk robe which hid a red peep hole camisole and fishnet stocking hold ups.

We did the paperwork and then headed straight for her bedroom, plenty of long deep kissing and exploring of each others bodies. I spent a good time heading south and sher certainly was enjoying it too. She has good oral skills and likes abit of domination from her men (her eyes lit up and twinkled as I banged away with my hand over her mouth). The hour went quickly and finally I popped with a few minutes to spare, though I don't get the feeling that she is a clock watcher.

Definitely will return, she is one for those of us who like our women mature and who actually enjoy what they do

Ramrod1977

Hi thanks for putting the review up, I've come across emma on that web site and when i make the plunge it will be my first time apart from my wife and she's never let me do anal on her, so hopefully if i see emma thats something that i'd love to try.  ;)

Offline mr-oraltastic

Not something I would ever try but Emma is a lovely lady and I recommend her

Offline 12leic12

Thanks for the info. Will try and see her when I can.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Saw her for the second time yesterday, lovely lady, very genuine. Still recommended