Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801616 times)

Offline corblimey

Very impressive nipples.  :P

Does she allow touching ?

Offline Stapler

Yes and sucking! She is fully nude!
See posts above on Sammy. Incidentally she is more attractive in the flesh than her photos.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

harryhill123

Stapler does Sakunda offer topless or B2B at all?

Offline Stapler

Offline Mrreese2013

Stapler I went to see (forgot her name) but she's tiny and looks boyish as you described her and based in erdington. It was 40 pounds for 90 mins massage and it was aMazing! Have you tried Po on paradise street? Her hands are heavenly

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Suka is really good looking from her pics...too many to chose from

Offline Mrreese2013

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Mreeese

Was it marina? Just a massage no other services? Sounds good though

Offline Stapler

Stapler I went to see (forgot her name) but she's tiny and looks boyish as you described her and based in erdington. It was 40 pounds for 90 mins massage and it was aMazing! Have you tried Po on paradise street? Her hands are heavenly

Hi Mrreese,

You went to see Marina. Good. She is a nice girl and as you say very good massage and very good value.

I haven't seen Nok but I have seen her colleague Nat. Very attractive!

Nat at Sabai Thai

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:21:47 am by Stapler »

Offline Stapler

Mreeese

Mc,

If you look back thru' the posts on this thread you have made lots of comments, asked questions, sent PM's to me - but my question to you is : have you actually been for a massage with one of these girls yet?  :D

Offline Stapler

Incidentally Pel who has been described in a previous post used to work with Nat at Sabai Thai before moving on.
Nok is now Nat's new colleague. We have a positive report from Mrreese on Nok so glad that Sabai are keeping up the standards!

Offline Stapler

Suka is really good looking from her pics...too many to chose from

Another :rolleyes:

Offline Roodboy867

Stapler, I was wondering if you have any insight into the massage scene in the Telford or Shrewsbury area? I have seen a few adverts on Gumtree but unsure how to approach about the happy endings. Is it rude to ask over the phone or would that get the dial tone response?

Any advice is greatly appreciated mate. Goes fir all of the advice also.

Offline JT100

Stapler, I was wondering if you have any insight into the massage scene in the Telford or Shrewsbury area? I have seen a few adverts on Gumtree but unsure how to approach about the happy endings. Is it rude to ask over the phone or would that get the dial tone response?

Any advice is greatly appreciated mate. Goes fir all of the advice also.

Shrewsbury - I've found nothing except F/S girls. Have read a few posts about Telford but haven't been to any yet so I too would be interested in any replies.

Offline Stapler

You could see if Lana is still working.

In Leegomery on the outskirts of Telford :  phone number 07507 933965. 

Offline Stapler

Lana's ad

Was £40 plus £20.

Rood. My advice is not to ask such questions over the phone. The girl will not answer because you could be anybody from anywhere checking up on the advertiser. Just book an appointment, be polite, don't be pushy and you will leave very happy!

Offline Roodboy867

Cheers Stapler, I kinda thought it would be along those lines. Appreciate your time mate.

Offline Mclovinsbrother

@stapler

Hahahaha! You've made a good point, I won't say no more till I've had one lol. I'm just soo unsure who to go for.goodbye for now...(I'll be lurking around other threads )  lmao.  Now I'm under pressure ....

Offline Stapler

@stapler

Hahahaha! You've made a good point, I won't say no more till I've had one lol. I'm just soo unsure who to go for.goodbye for now...(I'll be lurking around other threads )  lmao.  Now I'm under pressure ....

Go and see Marina, Suka or Pel. Then there's Nat, Sammy........

You will get a good massage and a happy ending of any of these. They will offer. You do not need to ask if that is what concerns you.

You can see Natalli if you want a little more or I can recommend a cracking young black girl. But see SOMEBODY!  :D

And when you do report back here!  :cool:

TobyTom

@ Stapler.  Brilliant info, you certainly know the scene very well and are extremely helpful. Thanks for that. I've only just come across the web-site after I went to see Mally, who was wonderful - pretty and a lovely, fit body. Sensual body to body and a sensational HJ. When I asked very, very politely if I could touch her, she did agree but not "inside." I respected that and was more than pleased with the service. I would love to see her again but wonder if in your experience she might allow a bit more touching - like mutual masturbation - on a second visit?
Or can you recommend a similarly pretty and fit-bodied alternative? For example how far would Soni, or Sammy (or any other) go?

Offline Mrreese2013

Mreeese

Yes marina. And she w*anked me off in the end.

Offline JoeyT

I tried the one on Stratford road in Shirley, but the ladies on offer we're not that attractive as I have heard, maybe I went on a wrong time of the day?
So just had a foot rub with her wearing plastic clothes... Not a great feeling :/

Offline Stapler

@Toby Tom,

You will enjoy mutual stuff with Soni while she wanks you off! Maybe with Sammy.

As to your other comments, in this thread and another  : respect these girls and do not push their boundaries - or you will be in serious trouble!

« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 07:08:06 pm by Stapler »

TobyTom

@ Stapler. Thanks... and thanks again for the advice. I am a newbie but I do feel that I respect both the women and their boundaries, hence seeking more info from those who have the experience, like your goodself.

Offline Roodboy867

You can see Natalli if you want a little more or I can recommend a cracking young black girl. But see SOMEBODY!  :D

I am intrigued about the cracking young black girl :thumbsup:

Offline niterider2019

Guys,

Anyone seen this lady who advertises on Viva Street?

Offline Roodboy867

Got texting to this girl in Telford. £40 massage with HR an extra £20. Just my fucking luck that she is busy tonight.  :dash:

Offline Parsifal

RoodBoy - don't bother with Sophie - waste of time and money - you are well out of it but who in Telford/Shrewsbury do you recommend of the 2 you have seen?

Offline Roodboy867

Really? have you seen her before? the 2 I have seen was Meli in telford https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27045.0 and another EE girl last year who was only in Shrewsbury for a week touring. All others have not responded. Sienna has responded once a while ago but no joy since.

Offline Bikerboy

Have been reading this thread with interest. Had some time in Birmingham so made an appointment with Soni. Here is a brief report:

Comms

Good initial comms by 'phone, text sent with postcode/directions.
Called when arrived at approx. location and was given flat number.

Directions given made location finding easy, you need a further code to enter the inner door.
Flat was good quality, room had soft music playing and was restful.

The meet

Soni put me at ease straight away. Services were discussed and agreed up front. The massage started with me laying face down and was professional. A light brush signalled the start of the next phase followed by turning onto my back, b2b massage/hr and limited touching.

Overall

What stood out was the quality of the massage and Soni's great personality, It made a refreshing change.

Dodo

All that Stapler has commented upon I concur with plus have a look at Cassie, she advertises as Ksy on AW. She is just wonderful and up there with Soni and Mally, oh yes, and Suka.
For you guys wanting a sensual massage as a change to FS have a look at the auto-censored......I have found it to be very informative.

Offline Lindberg

All that Stapler has commented upon I concur with plus have a look at Cassie, she advertises as Ksy on AW. She is just wonderful and up there with Soni and Mally, oh yes, and Suka.
For you guys wanting a sensual massage as a change to FS have a look at the auto-censored......I have found it to be very informative.

Does the price she quotes include the HR is it that extra?

Offline Stapler

Do you want a handjob? If so, you will get one!.......and it's included in the price! She is small chested so not really worth paying for topless IMHO.
Second pic on profile is accurate!

Btw did you go and see Suka?

Edit : just looked at Ksy's profile. All 3 pix are accurate! She's put two new ones up!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:52:35 pm by Stapler »

Offline jammiedodger1

Do you want a handjob? If so, you will get one!.......and it's included in the price! She is small chested so not really worth paying for topless IMHO.

Edit : just looked at Ksy's profile. All 3 pix are accurate! She's put two new ones up!
nothing wrong with a small pair if the nips are right, as the cliche goes more than a handful and all that  ;)

Offline Lindberg

I phoned up tonight to try and book Suka for tomorrow but I was told I have to book on the day. Also the ad says the massage is by Ann and this was confirmed by the woman I spoke to on the phone. She also said that is was the girl in the pictures so I will try tomorrow. Do you think it will be a different girl?

Offline Stapler

Suka has been known to pass on to a colleague if she is busy.

Ask for Suka. The girl with the best English usually answers the phone. Just tell her you want to see Suka.

Offline Lindberg

Went to see Suka today and I would definitely recommend her. She looks exactly like her pictures and has a great little body which she showed off in the sensual part of the massage. I paid £60 upfront for the hot oil massage + HR. She said that topless would be £100, WTF, so I just went for the standard. She was very chatty and pleasant all the way through and the massage was firm and enjoyable. Then she gave me a reach under and things became alot more sensual finishing off with a great happy ending. This is something I will do again as an alternative to a normal punt.

Offline Stapler

Glad you enjoyed it L! They always try to upsell you. You did right to stick to your guns!

I did get her pert tits out for the £60 and as you say her reach under is quite sensual and different!

Offline JoeyT

Yes I tried Soni the other day too, she is good, and offered four hands and topless, but stuck to normal.
Was a bit rushed towards end as she had another booked appointment, so she gave me topless to make up for it   ;)

Offline Lindberg

Glad you enjoyed it L! They always try to upsell you. You did right to stick to your guns!

I did get her pert tits out for the £60 and as you say her reach under is quite sensual and different!

During the massage I did mention that £100 was too expensive and she dropped the price to £80. She did say that it had been very quiet so I think she was trying it on. During the HR she kept flashing her boobs so I don't think I missed out.

Dodo

nothing wrong with a small pair if the nips are right, as the cliche goes more than a handful and all that  ;)
IMHO her small boobs but large nips are well worth having out  :wacko:

Offline JoeyT

Anyone tried the massage place near sheldon? I think it says a sports massage place but pops up on gumtree with fake images of Asian ladies.

Offline Stapler

Joey,

I am assuming you mean the shop in Lode Lane? If so, yes you will get a decent massage and a happy ending from Laura for £60 all in. Sometimes there is a younger Chinese girl who offers the same.

I say go for it if is near you.

Offline JoeyT

Yes that's the one Stapler, I'll try it out then.
The one on Stratford road was not to good though, and I didn't bother asking for envy thing apart for foot massage which was done with a clear bag  :(

Offline JoeyT

Is it worth the trip though ? If it's not nearby

Offline Stapler

Whereabouts are you then? There will be someone nearer I am sure!

Offline Stapler

IMHO her small boobs but large nips are well worth having out  :wacko:

Looking at her photos her nips don't appear to be that big!

Offline JoeyT

Offline Stapler

Well you have a lot of choice then. Most of the Thai's are in Westside Apartments near the Mailbox or Ryland Street. There are some in Bath Row and one by the Town Hall.

You don't need to travel anywhere!

paulj

Stapler;

There is a Chinese place in Coton Lane Erdington. Will you get an HE there do you know?