Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia_Jones  (Read 1658 times)

37 review(s) for Sophia_Lily (28 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Uniformad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Sophia at quayside apartment for 30 min incall appointment.

Coms good on day but had struggled to get a response a week or so earlier, all coms were done through AW and no phone numbers passed, personally I prefer to have phone number i case internet goes down, loss of signal etc.

Appartment is standard one of many along quayside with secure entry.

About meeting, shower offered and taken then when I went to bedroom no one there, Sophia came out of what I think was front room and we went in bedroom.

About meeting, a very nice girl with a great body very good owo fucking in a few positions and she seemed open to any future suggested things I may want to try. In case anyone asked I did not ask if anal was on offer as I'm not really bothered about anal. Only downside was no facial and I did ask she said over tits only, now this is stated on her profile she is ok with facials so would be a good thing to advertise services she delivers only. All in all a enjoyable time and I will go back if she keeps her prices at £50 but if she creeps them up will go and sample some other delights.

In short nice girl, body and owo and fucking good with the price at £50

On the other review where someone walked into bedroom I can honestly say I had a feeling someone was in front room but never herd them.

Toshiba

Thanks for the review

This girl creeps me im afraid

themademan2

Offline johnny34

I think she needs to update her profile to reflect what she does in fact offer.

Profile states Facials yet she does not do it.
In her FAQ's...Q. Do u do anal.........  A. No, & you will be ignored or blocked if you ask...... Yet in her enjoys list has Anal (at discretion)

Think shes just advertising things to attract punters then saying i don't do this or i don't do that etc.

I notice she doesn't have the 'hand of god' on her profile either  :D  which is another thing that puts me off.

themademan2

She's already wacked her prices UP!!!! £70 for 30 mins

gk2000

She's never advertised facials....

Offline johnny34

Yohan Kebab 2

You could always miss be hard though her tits are massive. The bloke turning the light on might help too

Jay-Jay

Thanks for the review

This girl creeps me im afraid
You mean the hand on the light switch does! Fooking put me off.

Jay