Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swingwithusduo in Pelton  (Read 3493 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6732275) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline A Decent Fist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this lesbian student couple in August 2022 and wrote the first of their 15 UKP reviews. It was high time for another visit when I was back in the north-east last month and once again the experience was a strong positive.

They have expanded their availability from one day per week to two thanks to high demand and there can’t be many guys who walk away unsatisfied. I paid £120 for 30 minutes.

They still insist on doing everything by Adultwork message, including you saying you’ve arrived at the address and them telling you to walk in. I asked them about this and they said they can’t face the hassle of guys ringing and messaging all the time.

The arrangement worked fine for me and my Thursday afternoon visit went exactly according to plan. The house they rent in Pelton is clean and tidy and they start the action as soon as you go upstairs to the bedroom, alternating between kissing and fondling each other and you. By the way, they are both 30-ish. Mature students rather than youngsters.

Soon they were both on their knees and my trousers were round my ankles as they gave me oral attention with lips and tongues, alternating between my cock and balls.

Next they were either side of me on the bed and the rest is a bit of a blur of intertwined arms, legs, mouths, nipples, pussies, and one very happy cock. Most the time I had the slightly slimmer one (with smaller tits) on my left and the other on the right. Maybe they always put themselves on the same side, like Ant and Dec.

The second one squirted all over my face when my tongue brought her to a remarkably quick climax and I did manage to fuck both of their pussies, just. Despite my usual blue pill and made-to-measure condoms, which do help, my erections get ever-less reliable as the years roll by.

I also asked for a position I’d never tried before, getting them to lick each other out in 69 while I stood at the side of bed and fucked the one on top (can't remember who) from behind. It was very pleasurable for a few minutes until I started getting hernia-type pains on the right-hand side where I had an op years ago. This always happens in doggy-style.

With my half-an-hour almost up I was propped up on the pillows and they were back on either side of me, licking and wanking my knob until I spurted. The slimmer one took the spunk in her mouth, passed it to the other with a snowball kiss, and she passed some to me the same way. I licked both of their mouths clean and gulped down my own juice. Quite often the urge to snowball disappears as soon as I spurt, but watching them do it first kept me keen.

After a quick shower (clean bathroom, fresh towel, neutral shower gel) I went off to do some shopping a very happy bunny.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 12:38:22 pm by daviemac »

Offline foreverchanges

Great stuff. I think it was your original review that inspired me to visit them and experience them for myself and as I said in my own review they were right up there with the best. Great to hear their service is still top notch. :thumbsup:

Offline bigfish

So tempted to travel north for these two. Which days do they work?

Offline A Decent Fist

Great stuff. I think it was your original review that inspired me to visit them and experience them for myself and as I said in my own review they were right up there with the best. Great to hear their service is still top notch. :thumbsup:

Not sure. A previous review said Monday and Thursday. But I also saw somewhere that they were available later on Wednesdays, which may not be regular thing. Best to ask them. They reply promptly.

Online Iamforreal

Have them on HL, I live quite far, but I am tempted to make a trip to see them, great review.

Offline oldrockingchair

I've always has bother matching diaries, but if availability is better I'll be having another whirl.

Offline Dunelm

I saw them in October 2022. It was epic imho and I was keen to repeat the experience. Following that, they completely refused to read or answer my AW messages seeking a booking. I’ve given up.