Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah Amour - Newcastle  (Read 761 times)

33 review(s) for Savannah North  (31 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online hotstepper

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Comms spot on. I’ve seen Savannah numerous times and its always the same. Straight forward, clear instructions, polite and friendly (I’ve not reviewed her before as i didn’t feel i had anything to add to her previous reviews, but as someone else pointed out, its always good to leave updated reviews so people know services are still good)

Usual flat in Byker, easy parking, discreet. Flat nice inside

Girl
Savannah still looks great. Nicely toned, facially attractive, images are accurate.

Meet
I always go for the same services so can’t speak for what else she offers, although I have mentioned foot worship to her once and she didn’t seem too receptive so I’ve never asked again. Started with OWO, then I went down on her. Nice and clean, tasty and seems to enjoy it. I THINK I made her cum so we swapped over again and she sucked me until CIM. She doesnt swallow so ran to the bathroom to spit and clean up. I cleaned up too then left.

Would i return?
Definitely. Offers a great service and is a sound lass.
That said, I’m on my last warning. Arrived late twice. The first time she accomodated me, the 2nd time she sent me packing. If I’m late again she’ll block me. And I’m a regular, so be warned. (I’m not complaining btw, this is fair enough)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 02:22:18 pm by daviemac »