Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lily and eva  (Read 755 times)

6 review(s) for SecretPlaygirls (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dino1990

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Spur of the moment booking with these lovely ladies today. Only found there adult work page today and great communication in sorting out a duo this afternoon.

Given the street via aw and asked to call them for the house number. Done so and was through the door swiftly. Both girls standing behind the door looking sexy as anything. Very student looking and giggly and fun from the start.

Into the bedroom and the fun started straight away. 3 way kissing and hands all over each other. These girls are genuine bisexual and love fun between themselves. Amazing OWO from both, both have different techniques but equally good. 3 way oral . Both girls like talking dirty as well and not shy. One girl sucking my cock and other on my face and rotating was the highlight. One sucking cock and other on balls... immense.

Sex in various positions. Swapping with the girls with ease as they were both so wet and ready for it.

Maybe my best punt ever. Looking forward to my next booking already and will keep meeting these girls as they provide the service and have the look that i've been looking for:

Looks: 9/10
Service: 10/10
OWO: 11/10
Flat: 7/10 (very basic but adequate, excellent parking).
Overall: 10/10