Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know any girls with full bushes?  (Read 1141 times)

Offline skrawdan1212

I'm a 70's guy who recently got divorced and the only thing I miss about my wife is her goddamned bush, I cant seem to find any younger girls with bushes nowadays.

Offline Original_dj

I'm a 70's guy who recently got divorced and the only thing I miss about my wife is her goddamned bush, I cant seem to find any younger girls with bushes nowadays.
Have a look at NATURAL Francine External Link/Members Only

Offline Johndy

I have noticed her on AW for a while and really interested, however the lack of feedback. Why do certain girls never have any feedback even after being on the site for a while ?

Offline YorkshireLad

I have noticed her on AW for a while and really interested, however the lack of feedback. Why do certain girls never have any feedback even after being on the site for a while ?

Maybe she has no feedback because no one wants to see a girl with hairy armpits  :vomit:

Offline Original_dj

It maybe coz punters are booking her through her mobile number as quoted on her profile rather than through AW.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Angie and Julie at Classic Touch, service is meh for Angie.
External Link/Members Only

coolguy1990

Maybe she has no feedback because no one wants to see a girl with hairy armpits  :vomit:

Hairy armpits can be really horny on a sexy girl. Back in the 70s nearly all women had hairy armpits. The fact that men now find it vomit-inducing has more to do with the unconscious urges people have to conform with the standard to fit in.

It's the same with body size. Back in the day, healthy food was scarce and only the rich could afford to be fat, plump women were lusted after and slim women were the vomit-inducers.

Online Colston36

I LOVE girls with hairy armpits. Anyhow, someone asked about bushes later and I replied as follows:

There's External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. She's hyper-hairy  - pussy, armpits, loads of tattoos, piercings. The most expensive hour I've ever had. Most people here don't like her  type. For me she was brilliant. A very nice girl indeed.

There's also Nicola - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -. A very dirty girl, good fun. Very slim. Seen her several times. Also reviewed her last August

Offline p3ngu1n

I'm partial to the trimmed look personally; External Link/Members Only being a perfect example, but there are plenty others (including External Link/Members Only)

For those who fancy the safari treatment I guess you could also consider:
1. External Link/Members Only - if you like a green tinted minge  :vomit:
2. External Link/Members Only
3. External Link/Members Only - claims to be natural