Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica BSS Edinburgh  (Read 489 times)

Walkthewalk

Went into BSS about three weeks ago and picked Jessica. BSS usual. Clean enough and staff are reasonably friendly. I can't remember who else was on but Jessica is attractive and curvy, just how I like it so a bit of a no-brainer.
Went downstairs for 30 minutes, usual price of £20 at the door and £50 to the girl. She's atttractive with a nice face and curvy body round about late twenties, early thirties with a decent rack and nice legs. She might be a milf but I'm not totally sure about this..  She also has a nice touch and gave me a very nice massage while blowing air on my butt.  Had me hard very quickly which doesn't always happen for me while she tickled my balls.  Turned over for a good sloppy owo. She told me a I had a nice cock but I bet she says that to all the guys.
She thought she knew me from somewhere else and although she seemed familiar I couldn't place her. She told me she worked in LSS previously but it's so long since i've been there she would have to have been about 14 when she started.  Wouldn't tell me her nationality because she playfully said I should have remembered from previous meeting. She might be Romanian but equally could be French. If she's Romanian she shows none of the usual traits of these particular girls.
The only slight negative is that once she was naked she has a lot of moles on her back that made her skin a little unsightly although I think she has a good body.  I didn't fuck her as I don't usually do that. I'd pick her again depending on who else was on.
No links for saunas.