Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ramy Rom hotty?  (Read 700 times)

haveaperfectend

A couple of weeks ago I spoke to and had a text from "Inoccent Ramy", External Link/Members Only, who can't spell btw, she has a flat near to Pollokshields East. I had been trying to organise for my perfect end to slide in and out of busty-dana-lee's cleavage for weeks at this point and what do you know the infamous girl from Fife got off her arse and answered her phone! Lucylonglegs had also just stood me up for a £30 quickie, so I'm glad to have met Ms Lee(shame she's not as suntanned as the one in the picture and I think she should purchase a dishwasher).

I would appreciate others informing this forum of targets with potential, such as the above Ramy, in the Gleesger realm

Offline DickDiver

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Something something something about an illiterate Romanian. Or fifer. Or long legged girl. A tit wank. And a request for information.

Am i right?

Online Squire Haggard

A couple of weeks ago I spoke to and had a text from "Inoccent Ramy", External Link/Members Only, who can't spell btw, she has a flat near to Pollokshields East. I had been trying to organise for my perfect end to slide in and out of busty-dana-lee's cleavage for weeks at this point and what do you know the infamous girl from Fife got off her arse and answered her phone! Lucylonglegs had also just stood me up for a £30 quickie, so I'm glad to have met Ms Lee(shame she's not as suntanned as the one in the picture and I think she should purchase a dishwasher).

I would appreciate others informing this forum of targets with potential, such as the above Ramy, in the Gleesger realm

Are you Sergie?

haveaperfectend

Dickdiver, for someone who has no idea what I was on about you have summed up well the day I had two weeks ago(when I left the house that day I had three options .... LucyLong Leggs, Busty Dana-Lee and the unreviewed Rom); I'm now back up here for a week or two and perhaps I should've reviewed Ms Lee.

If Sergie is bringing hot teen Roms in that are not trafficked and they're only charging £50/£60 for a half hour suck, fuck, suck, I'll shake his hand

Offline Matrix

Dickdiver, for someone who has no idea what I was on about you have summed up well the day I had two weeks ago(when I left the house that day I had three options .... LucyLong Leggs, Busty Dana-Lee and the unreviewed Rom); I'm now back up here for a week or two and perhaps I should've reviewed Ms Lee.

If Sergie is bringing hot teen Roms in that are not trafficked and they're only charging £50/£60 for a half hour suck, fuck, suck, I'll shake his hand

If Sergie is bringing in anyone then by definition they're trafficked, Genius!  :dash:

haveaperfectend

The Roms I visited back in December in a very plush flat on Ingram Street were having a ball. The bathroom was littered with their crap(trainers, little white'n pink socks, knickers, etc). The one I met(it is still unclear who the fuck she actually was) did not provide the services advertised(I enquired about OWO, CIM and anal) but I'm not complaining as she was hot and I rode her from behind while she was faced down with her upper torsoe held up by her elbows(like she was reading a book while sunbathing on the beach). If we could get away with it most users of this forum would approach a girl on the beach who looks good in a bikinni, pop £50 down her cleavage and say "don't mind me love, I'll only take about 20minutes"