Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah / Carol's sauna  (Read 1615 times)

Bomber23

Visited carols sauna last week, Phoned in advance and booked hannah as i have had one previous punt with this dirty lady.
3 other girls in the lounge and much more attractive than hannah but i know hannah does anal and stuck with her.
Started with owo then on with the glove and started banging her anal she said **** my ass **** my ass soon the bag was full then hannah started talking about her life how she was a lapdancer and previous saunas she had worked in, I wanted another punt but on and on she went i feel as though she is a troubled lady so i wont be booking her again going to give rachel a punt now thats a young girl worth a visit, As for hannah is it just me or does she talk to much !!!!
She is pure filth so if thats what your after this is the lady for you does more or less anything !!!

Offline Third Man

she can talk! you just have to move it along, well as best u can. do you know the names of the other good lookin ones, when i saw hannah, rachel was there, but never got a rite look at her.

Offline foreverchanges

I never got to see Hannah when she was at New Town but the reviews I have had read of her remind me of a Danish lass called Inga who used to work at London Street many years ago.She was a blonde stunner with fantastic natural tits and a decent performer in the room but Jesus, the amount of complaints she got for her blethering caused Justin to pull out what remaining hair he had left.
As one punter memorably said to him," Ah came for a quiet shag ..not tae listen tae The Gettysburg Address!!"

Bomber23

Tell you what third man im not booking hannah again some of the things she was talking about put me right off a total fruitcake not the full deck of cards would you agree !!
As for the others on that day i can recall saskia very nice looking, Stephanie tidy tidy, nina again bang tidy and as i was leaving there was a very large girl but i never got the name and you wouldnt want her third man, Rachel is my next punt there as for hannah dirty b**** but you go in to relax and i came out stressed !!!!

Bomber23

Couldnt agree more foreverchanges im glad im not the only one who felt hannah spoke to much i was gonna ask for my £££ back at reception but didnt want to get the lass in trouble and troubled she certainly is !!!!
Physco !!!

Offline Third Man

Tell you what third man im not booking hannah again some of the things she was talking about put me right off a total fruitcake not the full deck of cards would you agree !!
As for the others on that day i can recall saskia very nice looking, Stephanie tidy tidy, nina again bang tidy and as i was leaving there was a very large girl but i never got the name and you wouldnt want her third man, Rachel is my next punt there as for hannah dirty b**** but you go in to relax and i came out stressed !!!!
aye she can talk!. thanks for info on stephanie sakia and nina, good to know there are a few lookers there.

Offline willie loman

Hannah needs an editing facility, she is difficult to interrupt, and is actually not that curious about other people. However I found her conversation part of her appeal. As for Stephanie, she is a looker, but didn't really do it for me in the room, Rachel is ok, looks and service wise.

Offline mcampbell

Personally, I'm glad that Hannah is the talkative type. At least you an (if you swing the subject round) have a really intelligent conversation with her, which is ore than can be said of many others.  I actually enjoy listening to her exploits of her holidays, and trips to some intriguing places south of the border.  Though her collection of toys seems to have diminished, she still keeps the good ones and, at least with me, is always up for a bit of mutual satisfaction.

Offline myothernameis

Op why are some of your words, censored ****, if your going to say, she said fuck my ass, no need to censor your self
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 12:31:11 pm by myothernameis »