Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnalyaAngel  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Villab0as1

Seen her a few times but can't find her profile anymore unless I'm blind. I don't save wg's numbers for obvious reasons. Anyone have any info?

Offline Llama32

The official statement is she's retired.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 07:10:58 am by Llama32 »

mavgoose

Yep. Gone mate.

Unlikely she'll be back.

Offline The Man With No Name

The official statement is she's retired.

I bet she says that to all the boys...

Likely true in this case though, she's gone several months before she said she would.

Offline Llama32

I bet she says that to all the boys...

Likely true in this case though, she's gone several months before she said she would.
Hence the wording, it's possible her and Eva pop back up again, which I wouldn't be disappointed if it were the case, but they seemed genuine as far as I could tell.  :unknown:

Offline dougal

Aw profile says she's retired but message her and see if we can sort something out

mavgoose

Aw profile says she's retired but message her and see if we can sort something out

Any replies. ?

Offline dougal

Any replies. ?

Haven't messaged her myself. Just repeatin what her page says

Hence the wording, it's possible her and Eva pop back up again, which I wouldn't be disappointed if it were the case, but they seemed genuine as far as I could tell.  :unknown:

I was actually implying she genuinely has retired and likely won't be back.

Purely because she'd already made plans to quit in the new year, but is now likely so tired of it, she's prepared to make do with what she's saved, or is somehow ahead of schedule with her monetary plans. She seemed a sensible girl with her head screwed on tightly enough to know what she wants and how to get it. In short, as opposed to simply going in the huff with hooking, she's decided to retire earlier than intended for good reason and therefore won't be seen again.

Offline randydandy2013

Never managed to see her but she was at the top of my HL when she retired  :( her profile on UKE still has some hot pics of her  :D

Never managed to see her but she was at the top of my HL when she retired  :( her profile on UKE still has some hot pics of her  :D

Best chug yourself stupid then, big chap.  :thumbsup:

Her body is as good in the flesh as her pics suggested and I did enjoy the punt, which was awesome value at 70 for the half.

If it's any consolation, however, her face was too caked in heavy makeup for my liking. Also, while a lovely-natured, girl who was accommodating and enthusiastic enough, happily offering everything on her likes, there was utterly no chemistry or passion between us. Never to the point of being robotic or awkward, but no spark, or sense of genuine enjoyment for what she was doing, that you get off the likes of Tiffany or Brooke - exactly what makes those girls such fun to be with. And that's probably why, after checking her healthy bank-balance, she's decided to quit early. Who knows, maybe you could strike up an affection-like rapport with her after a few visits. But I'd argue it'd take the best part of half a grand.

Too professional, would possibly be the best way to sum her up, in my opinion.

Offline Llama32

Best chug yourself stupid then, big chap.  :thumbsup:

Her body is as good in the flesh as her pics suggested and I did enjoy the punt, which was awesome value at 70 for the half.

If it's any consolation, however, her face was too caked in heavy makeup for my liking. Also, while a lovely-natured, girl who was accommodating and enthusiastic enough, happily offering everything on her likes, there was utterly no chemistry or passion between us. Never to the point of being robotic or awkward, but no spark, or sense of genuine enjoyment for what she was doing, that you get off the likes of Tiffany or Brooke - exactly what makes those girls such fun to be with. And that's probably why, after checking her healthy bank-balance, she's decided to quit early. Who knows, maybe you could strike up an affection-like rapport with her after a few visits. But I'd argue it'd take the best part of half a grand.

Too professional, would possibly be the best way to sum her up, in my opinion.
Her and Eva were in the game together I think, Eva finishing up her business and packing it in was pretty much the go for her to pack up and leave too. The two of them offered similar services and when Analya's profile got shut down, Eva pretty much gave her her profile to use for her remaining time. Never saw Analya myself but from what you describe, she was pretty much Eva minus chemistry. Eva had a way of making you feel special in your time together. I know it sounds fluffy but she's gone so who cares, I had some cracking times with her, and that little finger/lip bite she does when she rides on top of you, damn.

Her and Eva were in the game together I think, Eva finishing up her business and packing it in was pretty much the go for her to pack up and leave too. The two of them offered similar services and when Analya's profile got shut down, Eva pretty much gave her her profile to use for her remaining time. Never saw Analya myself but from what you describe, she was pretty much Eva minus chemistry. Eva had a way of making you feel special in your time together. I know it sounds fluffy but she's gone so who cares, I had some cracking times with her, and that little finger/lip bite she does when she rides on top of you, damn.

Yeah, I regret never getting to have a go with Eva, but wasn't for lack of trying. She was always booked up in advance and I'm more-or-less an on-the-day, in-the-mood punter.

Her pricing structure never much suited me either. Half's not much good to me as it's too long to cum once, but rarely enough for twice. So no 15 min, and her 45 rate being as much as many girls' for the hour, kinda put me off. I was tempted towards the end when she reduced her hour to 120 during the summer, just before she retired, but with a lot of hot girls offering great quickies at that point (and therefore allowing me to get my end away for a fraction of the price), I still never quite felt the urge to splash that much cash.