Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISH-GODDESS2007/Glasgow  (Read 2506 times)

laim1690

After texting and emailing plan A and B form last night to get a booking at 11 or before this morning with no joy.
I went on AW done a 1 mile search of the post code where I was working in I noticed this new profile External Link/Members Only.
Called her asked if she would do a quickie for 40 (I love a bit of value) she said ok just this once she asks when for? asap where are you? in a new hotel near the BBC .can you be here in 15 mins? so im there in 10 mins
Call her to tell her im there she says give me 5 so get the text with the room number.
Get in hotel very easy in to the lift and up to the room .
The door opens shes behind it .
Lovely looking English lass,( id ad a few years on to the stated age )with a boob job that she was keen for me to have a feel of.
A few stretch marks but hey not as many as me.
Paper work sorted.
I tell what I want which is owo and cim.
Tells me to get on the bed and get comfortable.
So I lay back and she got to work very nice fast,slow,wet flicking my knob with her tongue wasnt long before I was filling her mouth she kept going till I was finished the she jumped up an ran in to the bath room to risen  her mouth out.
We chat and on my merry way.
 :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance:

mavgoose

I'd noticed her profile. Good to know she is genuine.
Are the pictures accurate ? Size wise , what would you put her at ?

Offline Clattypats

Cheers for the review :thumbsup:
Stuck her link up with another hoor a couple of weeks ago asking if anyone had seen her, but didn't appear anyone had.
Are the pics accurate regarding her figure?

laim1690

mav shes about an 8 id say and her tits are cracking. id say the pics are her but cant really see much in them

ickydicky

sounds like a good vfm bj with cim from a decent looking hoor who knows how to please and send you on you way smiling :drinks:

Offline Micky5633

I haven't put up any reviews recently, both my last punts have been quite disheartening and this was one of them. VFM BJ as she did give a very good one, deep throat good technique etc. I had a 30min punt with her, I usually am a tit man but thought it looked like she had a cracking arse, defo not as good in the flesh. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I thought she was pretty hacket, also thought her Tits were shite, both pointing opposite and they were very sensitive. Also when I fucked her I got a smell from her fanny which just added to the whole occasion. Glad u enjoyed it though!

ickydicky

which just goes to show............. :dash:

laim1690

awell Micky sorry to hear that but I thought she was good looking with a cracking pair of tits just my opinion.

No funny smells either.

All in all a good punt.

Offline Micky5633

I put my review up mate but glad u enjoyed it. People have different views on what they think it hot and what's not. I suppose it is for the punters to decide....

mavgoose

I put my review up mate but glad u enjoyed it. People have different views on what they think it hot and what's not. I suppose it is for the punters to decide....

Absolutely. Freely sharing info on your experience. No shit. No bitching.
Both reviews important. Please keep putting up reviews Micky.

Offline Micky5633

Will do mav. Again glad u had a good time

FabioBob81

I can't see this profile on AW, I can see it when I click the link above. 

ickydicky

once again the different views here show how civil and more informative this site has become since the big purge. think ive learned more in the last few weeks since the clear out than i did in the months of bitching and irrelevant insults.

Offline daviebond

What Ive taken from reading both reviews is that shes great for blow jobs, just dont go near her minging minge  :cool:

ickydicky

Offline Dingo1

Ok, think I can clear this up... I just got bait and switched! The girl I saw was not the blonde in the private gallery because the thought tattoos are completely different. The girl I saw had a quote on her left upper thigh where as the girl in the photos has a tattoo on both!  I was left hanging for an hour, reduced to 30 mins then rushed out the door. I'll put a review under an bit later on... I saw her in Coventry.