Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unique April - Harrow  (Read 571 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was in the mood for a MILF who offered a good service and she has one good review here so thought I'd drop her a line. Called and got no answer, but then got a text reply telling me to text her. Booked for 1pm and started making a move. Just when I was stuck in traffic and about to message her she sent a text asking if 1:30pm was ok. Fine by me. Got to the car park near Debenhams and texted her, now she wanted to push it back to 2pm as she was talking to her mother. Grumbled a bit but accepted.

2pm came round and no text, dropped her another text and then got a reply asking if 3pm was ok. I was annoyed, but still wanted to see her so accepted and decided to grab lunch whilst I waited. 3pm came round and I dropped her a text; no reply. Another text, no reply. Called her, no reply. At 3:20pm I got a text telling me how sorry she was and a regular had come by and whether I could do 4pm? Blocked the number and made my way home.

Terrible comms and evidently a badly organised woman.

Online Muff licker

Hey PompeyChap  that is a shame I have had number of good dirty punts with April including one last week you must have caught her on an off day

Offline Sinz

Hey PompeyChap  that is a shame I have had number of good dirty punts with April including one last week you must have caught her on an off day

Well he is banned now, looks like he was having a bad day overall.