Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet.sheryl  (Read 6433 times)

xxxx

Nice lass - but you do have a bit of her talking about how the Uk Government screw you etc. But when you finally get down to sex & sleeping together its nice - but she does wear lots of make up.

I've had her for 2 nights - £120 in 2008 & £150 last year for the night 2100 - 800.

xxxx

That's the one - she's had her prices upto £300 for an overnight but can go down to £120.

Offline JamesRockford

endomorph

Maybe it depends on how much money and how much sleep she needs.

xxxx

Also she doesn't take your money until the morning too - not wanting the money in first 10 mins.

fingal91

Offline Quatro

Offline stayer

Her rates are weird:

1hr - £75
2hrs - £75
Overnight - £170

Offline HappyLarry

Can you please elaborate on her face and her services? Is she attractive, are the pictures correct? How is her owo? Isnshe submissive or dominant? A bit more help pls.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Can you please elaborate on her face and her services?

Don't expect too much at £170 overnight, probably has a face like a cows arse.     :vomit: :vomit:

xxxx

Just like a standard black london female but nice if you just want a quick overnight stay & you may have a sexy blonde ready for a day booking. Good massage services & like having sex to with you going on top.

Online lewishamguy

Don't expect too much at £170 overnight, probably has a face like a cows arse.     :vomit: :vomit:

It's like sleeping with a cow for £170  :D

Offline shaved_guy

I've had a twice - The first time I had had a really good time, she gave me a long slow massage (Average) with a great HJ to finish.  On to round two I decide to fuck her, OMG she couldn't get enough of my cock, I hit all the right spots and she was kissing and nuzzling away at my neck.  I made her cum a few times, we were over the 2 hours by then which I realised, I heard her phone ringing (she didn't).  I told her, the fun stopped as she had another punter.  A great 2hrs+ for £75.  I believe if I hadn't alerted her to the phone we would still be fucking now.  Hit the right buttons and she is going to be a great fuck.

Looks 6
Body 6 (bit of gut) But what do you want for the money!!!!!
Performance 10

Sadly the second time she was running late and ended up offering to stay the night for £75 as she would not be able to get home on the tube.  I thought bingo - We are on for a right good session an all nighter and if I get her going a night of sex for £75.  Unfortunately she arrive in some discomfort and what I think was sciatica.  She did do the business a couple of times but the full night of passion did not happen.

Would I see her again - yes, providing she's fit and well and firing on all cylinders.

In summery a great budget punt if your looking to fuck a black girl next door type, those looking for a perfect catwalk model, look elsewhere.

I'd ask her to arrive discreetly her choice of clothes can be a little obvious as to what she does.  The second punt I had to collect her from reception and I go that knowing look from the receptionists who were fortunately accepting of the situation.  I know this because in my hurry I forgot my room card and had to request another one, with a smile she said one or two.  Oooooooooooops definitely sussed but accommodated.

I hope this helps  :rolleyes: 

Offline Raterbloke

If you fancy a cheap punt keep looking. They are out there but bypass this one. Not sure what the previous guy experienced but my ranking would be:

Looks - 1
Body - 1
Performance - sad

I am being generous. Would I go there again? Not even if hell froze over.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 01:21:42 am by Raterbloke »

michaelvolland

Hi

Thinking of booking Sheryl for an overnighter . . . . . photos don't show much !  But, is she attractive?  Likes lots of sex?  any particular things I should know?

Ok with RO, kissing etc?

Cheers

Offline jason2004

Anyone else have any more experience with her? Seems rather risky move.  :scare:

Online lewishamguy

Anyone else have any more experience with her? Seems rather risky move.  :scare:

Perhaps you better go ahead and report back here.

:sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

You did read the review and above replies?

Looks 6
Body 6 (bit of gut) But what do you want for the money!!!!!
Performance 10

Looks - 1
Body - 1
Performance - sad

Offline jason2004

You did read the review and above replies?
yeah, I was probably being optimistic for some positive review after a few months of bad ones.  :wackogirl:

Offline l1mpd1ck

I've seen this girl a few times over the years under a number of AW profiles and names.  I've never paid more than £150 for an overnight and sometimes less.  (I should add that for me an overnight is that NOT an all-night....it's chat, fun, sleep, fun, goodbye).

She's always been a willing participant.  Negatives - talks too much about rubbish, slightly odd lisp, wears make up that comes off on you and the bedding, always puts a lot of lube on the condom (and it's not because I've got a big dick!).  Positives - VFM! Not fat.

I was amazed to see she is still around and still cheap.  I do wonder why she is so consistently low priced compared to others.  I did wonder if she was homeless and this was a way of getting a room for the night

Offline KentAde

Found her Profile today and at those prices I'm going to TOFTT this week with an updated review to follow....