Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANASTAZJARELAX WOODFORD  (Read 441 times)

jimsteve

I have seen this lady few times nothing special but she does give a hard wank end of massage.

Massage is not very good just splash of oil and light back rub, however she does have massive boobs and let me kiss her and lick her boobs, sex is out of the question with her so guys don't bother asking her and respect it.

But what made me go from a neutral to a negative was when I saw her this Monday she had a massive big black boot on her foot like something an astronaut would wear she told me she broke her ankle getting out of the bath, when I first saw it I was like WTF is that, but same time I felt ok maybe she can just give a massage and hand job which she did, I give a negative as she should of made me her aware of her disability when I arranged the meeting was off putting and could make people walk.

External Link/Members Only

Online sparkus

Nice to see a new member also keeping the East London FBSM indies in business.

Anastazja is reasonably well reviewed on here.  I would have enjoyed the MILF experience and the jugs (she seemed to position herself cowgirl and I did fear bb), but the rank smell coming off them was an erection-killer, though that was nothing compared to how I felt post-cum when I realised the lack of shower for me could have also affected her.

Offline LLPunting

WTF?  A neg because she's injured her foot?

What kind of massage do you get from her?  Nude B2B?  Topless HR?  Does she get on the table/bed with you and straddle you?
If her feet aren't involved in her normal service why would it matter?

Online sparkus

WTF?  A neg because she's injured her foot?

What kind of massage do you get from her?  Nude B2B?  Topless HR?  Does she get on the table/bed with you and straddle you?
If her feet aren't involved in her normal service why would it matter?

From memory I think it's only b2b i.e. she's an AW prossie who doesn't do FS but doesn't provide real massages.

Still can't forget that aroma on her tits, only second time it's happened but I have zero doubt where it came from.

jimsteve

Sorry ll punting, but it was a massive boot I asked for a b2b massage and she said yes, I did not receive that service due to her Robocop boot on here leg. I still saw her as I don't discriminate but I nearly walked. I would imagine most would in that circumstance.