Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best 1 hour massage + HE for around £50?  (Read 2507 times)

Offline Thenumartin

After looking at reviews, I've found that Jessika from Leytonstone seems quite good for that price range but I've had no response from her at all. Does anyone know if she's still around or if there are any other good masseuse for that price range?

Online Jonestown

I'm a bit puzzled here, everyone keeps saying that the standard price for H.E. is £20, so out of your £50 that would leave £30 for one hour massage, and I've never seen anyone offering one hour massage for that. Best I know for one hour plus he in a flat is £60 over in Chiswick/Northfields.

Offline Thenumartin

I'm a bit puzzled here, everyone keeps saying that the standard price for H.E. is £20, so out of your £50 that would leave £30 for one hour massage, and I've never seen anyone offering one hour massage for that. Best I know for one hour plus he in a flat is £60 over in Chiswick/Northfields.
where would I find a 1 hour massage with HE for £20??

richi_per

you've got bunnies massage in Elephant and Castle for that. £50 is an hour of OK massage (mainly swedish, soft ) plus HE.

Otherwise, I like the Thai massages in Lavender hill, Clapham , Lavender Spa for instances. £37 with sauna and most of the girls will accept £20 for HE.

Offline Thenumartin

you've got bunnies massage in Elephant and Castle for that. £50 is an hour of OK massage (mainly swedish, soft ) plus HE.

Otherwise, I like the Thai massages in Lavender hill, Clapham , Lavender Spa for instances. £37 with sauna and most of the girls will accept £20 for HE.
anywhere on the east side of London?

Melville

Zhangri-La Massage near Charing Cross offers 60 minute clothed "Swedish Relaxation Massage" including HE for £70. I reckon that will be worth it as the massages there are of a pretty good standard, and the girls are gorgeous.