Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Chanel25 - Avoid like the plague...in fact, the plague would be better!  (Read 2310 times)

Zweihander7

External Link/Members Only

Going to be concise here as writing this under time pressure, but this was literally worst punt of my life:

- Attitude is piss poor. Doesnt let you do anything you want to at all, you have to do everything she says or she starts being incredibly difficult, and literally, and I mean literally, was complaining with every stroke I made

- English seemed fine on the phone, but in person english was so bad it was like talking to a brick wall. Couldnt understand a word I was saying

- Phone rang 5 mins into 30 minute punt, she picks it up and starts talking to another punter to book next appointment after me. Could not f***ing believe my eyes. And then to add insult to injury, she musters enough terrible english to tell the guy to arrive in 10 minutes, even
though I still had 25 minutes left. When she did this I  shouted "WTF" at her angrily so then she cut the call, and asked her wtf are you doing, but again she was either feigning no english or english was non-existent

- Room was an absolute nightmare. She is based in Hartley Hotel on Romford Road, Stratford (E7 8AA). Didnt know this unti after, but hotel is known as hotbed for lowest, most scummy, bottom-feeding prozzies (google "hartley hotel mirror" for more info). Calling the decor on inside of the hotel a disaster would be an undertsatement, and her room was grotty and dirty

- She is a very strong smoker, and room and breath had overpowering stench of cigarettes

- Face & body considerably worse than pics. Face is more deformed than you can tell from the pics, and body is much more "cottage cheese lumps" than curvy

Seriously, avoid her at all costs, and avoid any prozzies on romford road, especially at the Hartely hotel
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 01:24:00 am by Zweihander7 »

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Going to be concise here as writing this under time pressure, but this was literally worst punt of my life:

- Attitude is piss poor. Doesnt let you do anything you want to at all, you have to do everything she says or she starts being incredibly difficult, and literally, and I mean literally, was complaining with every stroke I made

- English seemed fine on the phone, but in person english was so bad it was like talking to a brick wall. Couldnt understand a word I was saying

- Phone rang 5 mins into 30 minute punt, she picks it up and starts talking to another punter to book next appointment after me. Could not f***ing believe my eyes. And then to add insult to injury, she musters enough terrible english to tell the guy to come in 10 minutes, even
though I still had 25 minutes left. When she did this I started shouted "WTF" at her so then she cut the call, and asked her wtf are you doing, but again either feigning no english or english is so bad 

- Room was an absolute nightmare. She is based in Hartley Hotel on Romford Road, Stratford (E7 8AA). Didnt know this unti after, but hotel is known as hotbed for lowest, most scummy, bottom-feeding prozzies (google "hartley hotel mirror" for more info). Calling the decor on inside of the hotel a disaster would be an undertsatement, and her room was grotty and dirty

- She is a very strong smoker, and room and breath had overpowering stench of cigarettes

- Face & body considerably worse than pics. Face is more deformed than you can tell from the pics, and body is much more "cottage cheese lumps" than curvy

Seriously, avoid her at all costs, and avoid any prozzies on romford road, especially at the Hartely hotel

Face & body considerably worse than pics

Not sure how that would be possible  :scare:

Offline claretandblue

Zweihander7

She used to be 60 quid for 30 mins, but she's now reduced it to 60 quif for an hour. I reckon because she's not got as many customers now people have caught wind of how shit a punt she is.

60 for an hour might tempt some, but I strongly suggest you don't bite. I can say from experience, 5 minutes in her company and you'll want to get out of there

Zweihander7

Note she has two accounts in AW now. Other one is at link above, goes by Jennyfer Gold . Pictures are very old. She is much fatter and less attractive in person. Avoid her if you don't want to waste your money

Offline yessss

She is based in Hartley Hotel on Romford Road, Stratford (E7 8AA)

#Welcome to the hotel California#

I went to the Hartley hotel once (does anybody go again?). The girl wasn't quite as bad as yours and I'm not too fussy about surroundings but getting off the bed and feeling the filthy flooded carpet squelch with god knows what between my toes wasn't the best end to an unsalubrious punt..
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

P. Lonker

I have texted her from a a site she cannot reply to, telling her crap service , :thumbsdown:

Zweihander7

Note, she is back with a new profile, Busty Nicole25

avoid her if you dont want to piss your money down the drain!

Zweihander7

haha she's changed her name again to Fatima 21 .  Fatima being a muslim name, but she looks about as muslim as a plate of bacon  :lol:

Hilarious tricks these prossies will try and pull to escape bad press