Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is RO?  (Read 2324 times)

som2083

Hi

May I know what is RO?

foxyc

Reverse Oral - ie you do it to her.  Opposite of Blow Job.

seedygit

This has always seemed a strange idea to me.  Why would I want to oralise someone whose fanny gets filled by random blokes several times a day?  I've even had WGs offer to charge me for performing RO before.  What a great deal, I get to lick a prostitute's fanny and pay for the privilege.  Wouldn't do it if they were paying me.  And I love giving oral sex to women.

foxyc

Horses for courses I suppose.  Even if she is a busy girl, her fanny is probable as clean, if not cleaner, than her mouth.  Unless she does BB of course!

Pompoy123

RO is when the WG does a moon walk whilst sucking your bell end.

:crazy:

RandyF

Its where you lick the last punters scrotum sweat off the whores fanny.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 10:44:38 pm by RandyF »

vorian

I just pray that Abdul doesn't get involved in this thread, I don't want to go through all that again.
Personally I love RO on a neat, fresh, young pussy.  I don't give a fuck about what other punters have done before me, that's not my business,  as long as she is clean and fresh for my paid time, imho punting is not for the squeamish.

GeeWiz

A girl insisted I do this for her a few years back.  It's just something that's gotta be done IMO, not something I particularly enjoy.  However, I went down town for long enough for her to get her rocks off, then in return she only gives me a quick covered BJ.  Older and wiser, I'd decline or request a dental dam.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Personally I love RO on a neat, fresh, young pussy.  I don't give a fuck about what other punters have done before me, that's not my business,  as long as she is clean and fresh for my paid time,

I totally agree. Most wg's or party girls that I have punted with are far more likely to cum through RO than actual sex. That alone is a huge turn on for me, not to mention the fact that it usually solicits some hot payback in my experience   :P 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
A girl insisted I do this for her a few years back.  It's just something that's gotta be done IMO, not something I particularly enjoy.  However, I went down town for long enough for her to get her rocks off, then in return she only gives me a quick covered BJ.  Older and wiser, I'd decline or request a dental dam.

An attitude like that would suggest that she may have been using RO as a timewasting tactic.

Andre 3000

Personally I love RO on a neat, fresh, young pussy.  I don't give a fuck about what other punters have done before me, that's not my business,  as long as she is clean and fresh for my paid time, imho punting is not for the squeamish.

Hear,hear one of my fave moments of the punt is seeing her pussy for the first time and taking in that fresh aroma. Absolutely delicious.  :P