Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen Thai Girl - Lovely titwank - Feltham (touring)  (Read 1560 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6889116) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Puntiff Sulyvahn

AW: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TL/DR: 
Good GFE and an excellent unexpected titwank finish (my first one with an SP) :dance:

Date of punt:
March 2024

Price paid:
£80 for 30 mins

Comms:
Very good. Quick responses to texts and straightforward to sort out the booking.

Flat next to Wickes Hanworth. Parking is available in the Wickes although there is also parking available on a few nearby residential roads about 1-2 minute walk away.
Popular flat used by the Thais when they rotate into Feltham. A bit run-down from the outside but decent on the inside. Clean shower/tub available which is a plus.
Entrance is through an alleyway and foot traffic is moderate during the day. Seems like the type of place to find undesirables but I've had a couple punts at this location and haven't had any issues, thankfully.

Girl:
Her pictures on AW are accurate, what you see is pretty much what you can expect to get. She speaks decent English, enough for basic conversations.
Facially quite pretty, she had minimal makeup on during our meet and I thought she looked quite nice.
Great body, nice pair of boobs (which were put to good using during the titwank). Nice butt, felt great to grab although can't comment on how it'd look in doggy due to aforementioned titwank :D
A little bit of tummy fat but nothing off-putting.
Height-wise, I'd say she was around 5ft 4.

Service:
Greeted at the door, guided upstairs and into a small room. Helen was wearing a black lace top which looked quite sexy. Paperwork sorted, and I got undressed.

She didn't ask if I wanted to shower although I'm sure it would have been available as I've showered during all my previous punts at this location. I also had a shower before I arrived so I didn't ask.
Moved onto the bed and she engaged with some light teasing while still in her lace top. She didn't engage in any kissing during the punt, I assume this might be due to me not taking a shower when I arrived?
Although that being said, she gave me plenty of OWO so I'm a bit confused about the lack of kissing. :unknown: 

Helen stripped off her lace, and began with OWO. It was good, she had a nice technique and paid good attention to the shaft and balls. This carried on for a while and she then switched to some light nipple-play and a slow HJ. Then back to OWO for a few more mins.

After this, she grabbed a bottle of baby oil and began to oil up her lovely chebs and my member :angelgirl:
Watching her oil herself up was keeping me full mast and she then positioned herself to begin a brilliant round of titwanking :wacko:
This was excellent, she had a great rhythm going and it looked really sexy watching those soft chebs massaging the member. Didn't take long for me to blow but it was worth it :kissgirl:

Deed done, Helen cleaned me up and we spent the last few mins of the session cuddling and having small chit-chat. Her English was good enough for simple conversations, and I also thought she had a sexy voice.

Conclusion:
Helen's service was great, I didn't get the full GFE due to the lack of LFK/DFK but I've seen that other reviews have mentioned that she does offer those, so maybe there was a reason for it being off the table during my session.
However, the rest of the service, plus the brilliant titwank made up for it. Definitely made up for the shit punt with BeBe.

Would I return?
Yes, absolutely. She seems to be touring frequently though, so it might be tricky to make her a regular :cry:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online sparkus

Yeah I've been trying to see her, when she works semi-central she gets booked up.

Offline LLPunting

Yeah I've been trying to see her, when she works semi-central she gets booked up.

Nice as she is if it's just for the tatas to enjoy without her participation being much of a consideration then perhaps top 10 Asians, if competency of OWO, genuine engagement and response to RO matter then I wouldn't have her in top 10 unknowns to try including agency and indy upto 160ph.  Probably not top 5 if at her price or less.

Have you tried Nicole yet, assuming 160 doesn't put you off.  Despite the dismissiveness at the end her engagement during was pretty fun and she did seem to get into the RO.

Online sparkus

Nice as she is if it's just for the tatas to enjoy without her participation being much of a consideration then perhaps top 10 Asians, if competency of OWO, genuine engagement and response to RO matter then I wouldn't have her in top 10 unknowns to try including agency and indy upto 160ph.  Probably not top 5 if at her price or less.

Have you tried Nicole yet, assuming 160 doesn't put you off.  Despite the dismissiveness at the end her engagement during was pretty fun and she did seem to get into the RO.

I won't be paying those prices, no.

Offline Puntiff Sulyvahn

Might be worth messaging her the day before to do a booking. Not sure if she operates like that but it wouldn't harm to ask :hi: