Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Hannah Thai @hannah_raophimai - Bedford  (Read 1389 times)

Offline Clueless_Brit

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Tried to call, but got a quick message asking what I wanted and when. Very quick and easy (i suspect i spoke to the maid)

Cost: £150 for an hour

Girl: Looks mostly like her photos, but they have obviously been touched up. Her body is very nice she has a small pert bum and nice perky tits which are enhanced (these were ruined by the heavy scarring underneath them. Her face is the most different she has a larger head and a stronger jawline than her photos, which made her look a bit more masculine than I was hoping for.

Meet: Once I had got to the address I text asking for the flat number and i got a message back saying to wait a couple of minutes, I thought fine maybe shes just  finishing something off so i waited. I then text her about 5 minutes after that asking if she was ready, I then got another message asking me to wait 5 minutes. This is when i started to think that she had squeezed in another punter just before me, but just as I was about to leave and cut my losses I got a message saying she was ready. Once in the room I could see that my suspicions were correct as i saw a wad of wetwipes and tissues beside the bed. I stupidly stayed as my dick was in the drivers seat and I just wanted to get my end away. Before handing over the cash I tired to clarify that I would get two pops for the hour and that proved to be a bit difficult as her English wasn't great, she finally understood after a quick game of charades. Whilst she stashed the cash i striped down and waited on the bed. Once back she got down on her knees and started to suck my cock, I must give her some praise for that because she did really know what she was doing down there. I didn't managed to last long and came pretty quickly. After that i asked to have a quick massage to give myself a chance to recover and this is where is went really downhill. She started the massage with some of the roughest touches i have ever felt, this combined with no massage oil was a dreadful experience. Whilst she was rubbing me down she was sniffing a lot and this didn't sound like your run of the mill cold, it definitely sounded like she snuck a quick line in before the meet. The last straw was when she coughed directly onto the back of my head, at that point I asked her to stop and said I was going to leave. I did ask for my money back as i was only there for about 15 minutes, but she refused saying that because i booked the hour so i needed to pay the full hour. I couldn't be bothered to argue so I just left.

Conclusion: I wouldn't go back and see Hannah again, the only saving grace if the whole punt was the OWO but i don't think that was enough to save this as a neutral

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cheekymonkey

You've got this down as a positive? I assume you meant it as a neg?