Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Tammy (Elegant Thai Tran x) - Huntingdon  (Read 1824 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7338701) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline cheekymonkey

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only
I'm always on the lookout for a hot local genuine ts, & this one popped up this week in Huntingdon, so went along yesterday. I checked out her private gallery on AW, & she looks good (no cock pics though). Thought i'd share the results with my fellow ts lovers! In Huntingdon until end of week, then off to Euston.
Comms- very good. Text her, replied quickly, with postcode & price menu. She's a bargain £80 for 30 mins, or£130 an hour, but her cum is a pricey £50 extra. OWO was £20 extra i think, so tight ole me just went with the £80 deal. Booked for 3PM.
Got there 10 mins early, texted her, got reply at 3pm saying she'd be 10 mins. She gave me the address- now, there was much confusion on my part- i was at the wrong set of flats on the same postcode. If you're planning on visiting her, message me & i'll give you details of where her flat is.
I had asked for stockings & lingerie, she said she only has a sexy dress, i said ok. Why do so many girls refuse to wear stockings? She came down to let me in, in a tight short sexy bright green dress. And wow, she looks pretty much like her pics! Curvy, slim, great looking.
Into the room, paid her, asked to use the bathroom, all clean & good. Her English is just about ok. Started with a massage, she asked if i like it firm, i said yes, & it was quite good. When i turned over, she'd removed her dress. Wow, her body is gorgeous!!! She's about 5 foot 8 or 9 inches, quite tall for a Thai. Her tits are obviously done, & look great, her ass looks great, curvy hips, soft skin, lovely hair & a beautiful, well made up face. Easily passable.
We kissed a bit (no dfk, just very light), i sucked her nipples, caressed & squeezed her tits & body, & worked down to her cock. This quickly got hard- about 5 to6 inches, uncut, & totally clean. I asked her her age, she said 35! Looks much more like the advertised 25- she clearly takes good care of herself. She said would i like 69, yes please. She puts a dom on me, but does a good bj. I suck i cock & rim her, all perfectly clean. A good thing about seeing a ts- you know if they're genuinely turned on or not (can't really fake a hard-on). I was getting close, so asked her if she'd like to fuck me a bit (i'd douched earlier). She lubed me up, presented her cock to my mouth to get it fully hard again, then put a dom on. Pillow under my lower back, & entered me reasonably carefully, but a little quick. I was stroking her amazing looking body while she pumped, then she banged harder & made all the right noises. I asked her to cum in my mouth (hoping for a cheeky freebie) but to no avail. The sight & feel of her was too much, & i shot my bolt as she wanked me. Bugger, i really wanted to fuck her aswell, oh well. Quick chat & clean up & i'm off.
She was friendly & calm throughout, typical Thai, smiley & polite, nice girl. I'd recommend her for a first timer, you'll be so pleased when you see her, & if you fancy getting topped, her cock won't kill you. I'd defo return.