Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BOnnieBrOwn - Sandy, Beds  (Read 2029 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5014117) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline unclepokey

External Link/Members Only

I first became aware of Bonnie when I read her blog telling of her life and the transition she made to woman-hood. I believe I read this around 4 or 5 years ago and I was so moved by what she said I dropped her a message saying how brave she was and how much I admired  what she had achieved and how beautiful she appeared.

Today I had my first opportunity to visit her and found that those qualities I mention were utterly true.

Her place is well described by other reporters and it's easy to find. I'm not into the Dungeon scene but I was quickly ushered into the upstairs bedroom where I proffered my little envelope  and we got undressed. Bonnie is 4 or 5 inches taller than me but that didn't matter. She has a to-die-for figure and I do like a nice BOTTOM on a woman. Bonnie's is perfection.
We kissed and cuddled for some time and at last I got to have her ride me with her lovely pussy which is really quite tight. She has some interesting muscle squeezes she can apply to your cock and it was like a hand job from within her pussy. I've never had that before.
One of her special skills is to wank you off with her feet using lube. That was a real treat.
In the 2nd hour we relaxed rather more (needed at my age) and chatted. Bonnie is highly intelligent and knows what she's about. you can talk about anything with her and she is a good listener.

I had a superb morning with her and I'm very grateful to Chatman who is a good friend of mine for his encouragement to take an opportunity to meet this truly lovely woman for whom I already had very considerable respect and frankly lust. Most of all - thank you Bonnie

Uncle Pokey xx

Offline chatman

+1, glad you enjoyed her, she is a real treasure  :hi: