Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS__SOFIA - Farnborough  (Read 1056 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6822618) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Type937GTS

External Link/Members Only

Comms by text as calling leads to no answer and a text message saying to use text. But then doesn't reply to texts unless prompted by another call.

Located in a well-known block of flats

Initially gave a meeting time she was available which gave me about 40 mins to kill. Luckily I had a bit of shopping to do. I also messaged requesting earlier if possible but no response. I thought of a plan B:
She was available immediately, I thought I could get a cheeky 15mins p&d in at the risk I don't get an eventual response from Sofia or radio silence.

I texted Sofia asking to give me the flat number when ready.

After my session with Hana I see that I had no response. I text Sofia requesting the door number again stating that I was inside already. Nothing for 5 mins while I waited in the stairwell, so I left.

She text back 20 mins after the booking time apologising, but I had already left the area. But I thought I'd try again later in the day as I was due to pass through the town again.

This time much better organised, although it took about 3/4 goes on the keypad, and calling and texting to get an answer - not a great place to be standing around loitering and looking bait.

Looks wise close enough to photos albeit slightly airbrushed

7" uncut cock, quite thick.

Not much to say about service as I tend to just go for oral both ways.

About 15 mins of owo on her - she tried to cum but it wasn't happening. Then ow on me, doesn't give owo apparently. Finished off by cumming over her. Cleaned up and left.

£80 30 mins

Overall neutral experience. Compared to other SPs good value for 30 mins, and a very positive attitude but the no owo and the comms experience bring it down. The positive was another great session with Hana, probably should have left it at that  :dash: