Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Singapore - are things opening up?  (Read 11690 times)

Offline Devilsown10

I have a few trips to Singapore this year and just curious if things are opening up! Like the orchard towers and Ipanema .. and I visited the Brix in the basement of Grand Hyatt . Which has some amazing girls

Any updates would be great and if it’s not open if anyone knows of any planned opening framework?
Banned reason: Drug addict bragging about his worldwide drug use.
Banned by: daviemac

Online stampjones

Im going in June so I’ll let you know. If you go first let us know. Hopefully it has but speaking to people it seems that anti-virus laws are quite strictp

Offline YOY

Singapore is partially active again now but not fully back to pre-COVID levels.  So the Thai, Chinese and other girls are working on Sammyboy, but Brix and Geylang are still closed and OT is as good as closed.

Offline Devilsown10

That’s a shame .. I’ was hoping that ipanema and the Brix would be open soon enough… I’m going end august so let’s hope things are more open then not ..

Offline pantywetter

Always wanted to visit the four floors and Brix.
Just shows you should jump on things when you have an opportunity as you never know when it will be too late.

Offline a203203

really like brix. will stay at the hyatt next time so i can do takeaway right downstairs.

Offline Devilsown10

I tried to book hyatt but it seemed to be sold out in my dates. But then I saw Brix was shut until further notice .. really disappointed.. hope it is back open

Offline philgrrr

Website now states Brix reopens May 4th :rolleyes:

Offline Devilsown10

Does any one have any updates on Singapore? the Brix? Ipanema? I really liked the vibe there and not a great can of the geylang area ..

I checked online but cannot find anything meaningful about the current situation

Offline YOY

Both Brix and Ipanema are open again now.  Ratio of girls/men is worse than pre-covid but hopefully will pick up again.

Brix is open Tuesday to Saturday until the early hours, closed on Sunday and Monday.  Still relatively quiet.

Ipanema has been open for a few weeks as have some other bars in OT and they are becoming more active.

Offline Devilsown10

Thanks ! That’s encouraging news! I am headed in august after my last visit in 2019!

Offline dfg

Just checking in to see if anyone knows if things have got busier? Will be back next month for first time since 2018.

Good that Brix / OT open. Have previously had successful punts via both.

My ideal though is to find a well recommended local that I can arrange a series of outcalls with, who’s more focused on me having a good time vs Brix girls who focus on getting you off as quickly as possible.

Offline Vtapertom

I'm assuming brix is just a night club full of prostitutes looking for customers? I might be heading to Singapore before the turn of the year and have never been to brix.

I was in Geylang before covid though and was a good experience. If I'm going back I don't want to waste time going somewhere that's closed or completely shit after covid.

Any places to go that are generally open now?

Offline dfg

The Grand Hyatt is a standard upper end hotel. Just like many of the same around the world.

Its bar in the basement is Whore Central. It’s like descending from a normal hotel into a whole different dimension.

Girls are generally better quality than OT, and are from all over the region.

I deliberately stayed in the hotel one trip in order to pick up from the basement, head upstairs, rinse and repeat, but am not convinced a pimp didn’t get my phone number as I had a couple of unusual calls and texts while a girl was overnighting and again the next day, which got my suspicion up.

Offline dfg

The Grand Hyatt is a standard upper end hotel. Just like many of the same around the world.

Its bar in the basement is Whore Central. It’s like descending from a normal hotel into a whole different dimension.

Girls are generally better quality than OT, and are from all over the region.

I deliberately stayed in the hotel one trip in order to pick up from the basement, head upstairs, rinse and repeat, but am not convinced a pimp didn’t get my phone number as I had a couple of unusual calls and texts while a girl was overnighting and again the next day, which got my suspicion up.

Sorry - should have been more specific. Am referring to Brix.

Offline Rifte

I have generally had great experiences in Brix, I havent been there AFTER covid, so no idea of the current state of play.

But yes, high(er) end girls, with the prices to match.

Online stampjones

Was there earlier this month. Brix was closed when I went (10pm on a sunday) and I never got back to try again. Four floors was open though gutted of many places. Looked pretty tacky actually even by its original standards. A decent selection of girls in Ipanema but nowhere near as many as in the past. Geylang was open and in full swing as was boat quay. Singapore is still relatively difficult to travel to as are other asian countries that usually supply girls so perhaps it will get back to normal after that sorts itself out. Prices have gone up though. Previously girls in Ipanema were asking 300, its now 400/800 although I did manage to negotiate down. Add to that the exchange rate has moved against us, its actually a pretty expensive place to go now.

Offline Vtapertom

Geylang was open and in full swing as was boat quay.

I'm assuming your referring to Clarke Quay? Is there a specific area where SP's are? It looks like a big clubbing strip but where do you pick ladies up from there?

Offline BaldEagle

I'm assuming your referring to Clarke Quay? Is there a specific area where SP's are? It looks like a big clubbing strip but where do you pick ladies up from there?

Not been there for three years but when he refers to Boat Quay I suspect he means the street behind running parallel. Didn't avail myself when I was there as it looked a bit seedy and slightly unsafe.

Online stampjones

Not been there for three years but when he refers to Boat Quay I suspect he means the street behind running parallel. Didn't avail myself when I was there as it looked a bit seedy and slightly unsafe.
Yep there. Circular Road or something its called. Its as busy as actual boat quay so probably pretty safe. Lots of filipino bars where you can pick up if your luck’s in. They also have bangla bars where women in traditional indian dress dance around but never stayed so not sure what the deal is

Offline a203203

Was there earlier this month. Brix was closed when I went (10pm on a sunday) and I never got back to try again. Four floors was open though gutted of many places. Looked pretty tacky actually even by its original standards. A decent selection of girls in Ipanema but nowhere near as many as in the past. Geylang was open and in full swing as was boat quay. Singapore is still relatively difficult to travel to as are other asian countries that usually supply girls so perhaps it will get back to normal after that sorts itself out. Prices have gone up though. Previously girls in Ipanema were asking 300, its now 400/800 although I did manage to negotiate down. Add to that the exchange rate has moved against us, its actually a pretty expensive place to go now.

hope brix isnt closed closed... hyatt is under renovation though so it might be a possibility! always enjoyed the brix scene... had many good takeaways from there.

Online stampjones

hope brix isnt closed closed... hyatt is under renovation though so it might be a possibility! always enjoyed the brix scene... had many good takeaways from there.
Yeah I hope so. Brix was a genuine one off (in my limited experience admittedly)

Offline flamingice

Recently went to the Four Floors (i.e. Orchard Towers).  Yes it is open, but felt pretty sketchy and none of the girls were particular lookers.  Walked around a bit but didn’t partake in any services.  Were several TS’s hanging around outside trying to pick up punters too.

Would give it a miss.

Offline Peterpeter

Any general updates for Singapore? Eg will BRIX stay open when the hotel closes? Also are there any high end massage spas with great facilities in the city with gauranteed extra services? Going soon for a week of work and will report back but a little more up to date info in advance would be super useful.

Offline hawaiifive0

A few years since I visited Singapore, but I recall most of the hotels offer in room massage. Various levels of extras, but HR was always on offer.

Offline pbj46

Been in Singapore a number of times, and have always found it easy to pick up normal girls on the various apps (badoo & tinder).  5 girls in 4 days on my last visit, none paid for.  It tends to be the domestic workers (Sunday is best, as it's their day off) or other visitors that are more up for it, as opposed to the local Singaporean ladies, but those do exist too. 

I'll be in town next month for a few days, will be interesting to see how I get on this time as haven't been since the pandemic.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 02:43:28 pm by pbj46 »

Offline Marmalade

Singapore has one of the lowest crime rates in the world. I've been to areas away from the main town where it's just immigrants but even there the only justification I could find for imagining it was slightly unsafe was the fact that it seems a bit isolated from the mainstream. But the only real worry was the lack of English spoken there. I haven't found anywhere in SG that I would really describe as unsafe -- though that doesn't mean you should pick a fight with a chinaman over the price of what you came for!

General advice abroad if I may... Start with immediate surroundings, Get to know them during the day so you know your way around. Then enlarge the area and observe. When you know it reasonably well, you can wander about more easily at night. Just carry what you need to spend (not because you'll get robbed, but just you'll feel safer, worry less, and not give off tourist vibes). Most people are not trying to mug or rob you, so we just be sensible, learn the local vibes form people. Even poor and scruffy ones -- they may turn out to be your friends. Know at least a few local words.

I know most people don't need advice but I see some people are rather nervous so thought I'd try. We overcome nerves by being aware of our surroundings and secure in ourselves. Not everything that looks dodgy is dodgy, and not everywhere that looks safe is safe. It's like meeting a new person, a stranger. Open heart, but not leaving yourself open. After many years of travelling, I observe their body language, the tone, volume and way of speaking, ...and then I follow suit. The biggest mistake I see foreigners (ie Brits and Americans) make is acting like they know it all (having read it online) and talking to people with an air of superiority -- or especially doing it in a loud voice. A warm smile goes a long way. So does a cigarette.

Offline Bru1901

Singapore has one of the lowest crime rates in the world. I've been to areas away from the main town where it's just immigrants but even there the only justification I could find for imagining it was slightly unsafe was the fact that it seems a bit isolated from the mainstream. But the only real worry was the lack of English spoken there. I haven't found anywhere in SG that I would really describe as unsafe -- though that doesn't mean you should pick a fight with a chinaman over the price of what you came for!

General advice abroad if I may... Start with immediate surroundings, Get to know them during the day so you know your way around. Then enlarge the area and observe. When you know it reasonably well, you can wander about more easily at night. Just carry what you need to spend (not because you'll get robbed, but just you'll feel safer, worry less, and not give off tourist vibes). Most people are not trying to mug or rob you, so we just be sensible, learn the local vibes form people. Even poor and scruffy ones -- they may turn out to be your friends. Know at least a few local words.

I know most people don't need advice but I see some people are rather nervous so thought I'd try. We overcome nerves by being aware of our surroundings and secure in ourselves. Not everything that looks dodgy is dodgy, and not everywhere that looks safe is safe. It's like meeting a new person, a stranger. Open heart, but not leaving yourself open. After many years of travelling, I observe their body language, the tone, volume and way of speaking, ...and then I follow suit. The biggest mistake I see foreigners (ie Brits and Americans) make is acting like they know it all (having read it online) and talking to people with an air of superiority -- or especially doing it in a loud voice. A warm smile goes a long way. So does a cigarette.

Sound advice. One just needs to follow the above but also be patient. You may not always score quick so have the decency to walk away if its too good to be true
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 10:16:59 pm by Bru1901 »

Offline pbj46

Was in Singapore for a few days last week.  Everything fully open and no restrictions. You need masks on public transport but nowhere else.  The civvies are still well up for it, just need to put in a bit of effort on the apps and good times are guaranteed.  Best city on earth.

Online stanr

Was in Singapore for a few days last week.  Everything fully open and no restrictions. You need masks on public transport but nowhere else.  The civvies are still well up for it, just need to put in a bit of effort on the apps and good times are guaranteed.  Best city on earth.

which apps as i am going there in April 2023

Offline Harry Monk

I've got 4 nights there in Jan 2023 so also interested in this info.
I've never used dating apps before so any tips on those for locals also appreciated  :drinks:

Offline pbj46

I've got 4 nights there in Jan 2023 so also interested in this info.
I've never used dating apps before so any tips on those for locals also appreciated  :drinks:

Tinder & Badoo. 

Badoo tends to be more FDW (foreign domestic workers), mainly Indonesian & Filipino.  Bored off their tits, love white guys and mad keen for it. 

Tinder more locals - Singaporean and other Asian expats (Hong Kong, Thai, Vietnamese, and more well to do Indonesian & Filipino).  Harder work but higher quality and worth the effort.

Offline Harry Monk

Tinder & Badoo. 

Badoo tends to be more FDW (foreign domestic workers), mainly Indonesian & Filipino.  Bored off their tits, love white guys and mad keen for it. 

Tinder more locals - Singaporean and other Asian expats (Hong Kong, Thai, Vietnamese, and more well to do Indonesian & Filipino).  Harder work but higher quality and worth the effort.

Thanks for that  :drinks:

Brix gets a few mentions on here but seems to be closed currently.

Offline ShredF

They still require masks? Im hoping to go there soon as a quick break. Is Geylang open RLD open?

Offline kal77uk

Orchard Towers nightlife mode is closing May 2023...Geylang been dying for years.

Online cunningman

Orchard Towers nightlife mode is closing May 2023...Geylang been dying for years.

Seriously?  I seem to remember that it was rather tatty, is it being redeveloped?

I wonder what will replace it.

A shame about Geylang - I liked the setup and the street food.

Offline kage21

There's lots of daily activity on telegram channels.. Im visiting and found a few and made a few bookings..

@geylang666clean
@vipTHsg
@VDESTINYSG111
@lust365sbf
@sbfxclusive

there's also a platform in Singapore for a forum - External Link/Members Only

They seem very prompt, use telegram for photos/prices etc.. and WhatsApp for bookings..

Will add some reviews once done in a couple weeks.

Offline Cambridgy

Didn’t want to open up a new thread - I’ll be over in Singapore soon and if someone can advise on the usual tip for HR at licenced massage shops that would be great as I may have been over generous with 50 SGD in a few places on my last visit.

These all seem to have a peephole window as a requirement but the girls are adept at obscuring the view as they get down to business…

Offline Colston36

Apolgies as this is of no practical use - just a glorious memory. But I went to Singapore in 1978 to be interviewed for a job I got but never took. My potential boss took me out to Bugis Street the evening I landed after a VERY long flight via Kuala Lumpur. Never will I forget going for a slash and having a little hand come from behind and seize my pissing member. Those were the days!

Offline 2happen

That side of Bugis St disappeared way back. Even it’s successors are now dropping like flies and joining Bugis in the history books
External Link/Members Only

Online stampjones

That side of Bugis St disappeared way back. Even it’s successors are now dropping like flies and joining Bugis in the history books
External Link/Members Only
If orchard towers goes that will be a big hit for singapore. The sleazy but higher end isnt really replicated anywhere else. With Brix seemingly gone as well there’s nothing really in singapore for me (not a huge fan of the brothels)

Offline a203203

Typical boneheaded move by the singapore authorities. Orchard towers was a unique slice of the city, and a throwback to its roots as a laissez faire port of sin. Brix was also excellent… really need a sleazy hotel bar somewhere.

Offline shooter

If orchard towers goes that will be a big hit for singapore. The sleazy but higher end isnt really replicated anywhere else. With Brix seemingly gone as well there’s nothing really in singapore for me (not a huge fan of the brothels)

Orchard Towers is gone or going I think. All the bars ahve been closed.

Ipanema bar has relocated though, but no idea if its the same as before (or where it is)  :hi:

Online stampjones

Orchard Towers is gone or going I think. All the bars ahve been closed.

Ipanema bar has relocated though, but no idea if its the same as before (or where it is)  :hi:
Yeah the article 2happen linked describes the process. Good info about ipanema. That was my fave so I’ll definitely check it out next time Im over if no-one else reports back first.

Offline YOY

Ipanema has moved to the edge of the CBD and Chinatown. YSY Building, 139 Cecil St #12-01 which is Floor 12.  External Link/Members Only  I guess some of the girls will follow.  It looks like Orchard Towers will be a casualty as the Singapore authorities have decided not to renew operating licences for nightclubs there when they come up for renewal after May 2023.  So probably Orchard Towers will only be used for other things in future like shops or restaurants.

Geylang is operating much as before.  It is one of the regulated legal prostitution areas and has a convenient MRT stop.  Some houses operate as brothels in the even numbered side streets (Lors) between Geylang Lor 6-24 and on Westerhout Road which is a link street between Geylang Lors 16 and 20.  The girls have work permits and are tested periodically and are mostly Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese.  Prices range from quite low to moderate.

There are also streetwalkers in Geylang and several short time hotels. 

Also the girls on sammyboy are available again, just like before.  All sorts of nationalities and prices from quite low to very high.  Lots of Chinese (from China) and Thai and some Vietnamese often at reasonable prices.  Then a few who are supposed to be from Korea or Japan who sometimes really are but sometimes are Chinese.  A few from the Philippines and Indonesia and other Asian countries.  And then a few from Europe and Latin America who can be expensive.  Mostly working in hotels or condos or apartments but some will meet you in a short time hotel like Hotel 81.

So mostly Singapore has returned to pre-covid arrangements but Orchard Towers will not. 

In general despite its squeaky clean image, Singapore is a bit of a hidden gem and has much more beyond the girls in the bars in the top end hotels.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 11:37:02 am by YOY »

Offline Cambridgy

Thanks for this - you are bang on. I’ve just had a few days and on the way to KL. Even the “higher end” Spas in the Bugis/Raffles area seem to routinely be delivering a HE - and more.

Getting contacts while in the Spa - and exchanging details, resulted in two FS outcalls and one overnight for very reasonable rates.

Offline shooter

Thanks for this - you are bang on. I’ve just had a few days and on the way to KL. Even the “higher end” Spas in the Bugis/Raffles area seem to routinely be delivering a HE - and more.

Getting contacts while in the Spa - and exchanging details, resulted in two FS outcalls and one overnight for very reasonable rates.

Sounds good-can you give some more info on rates? Any luck in KL?

Offline shooter

Ipanema has moved to the edge of the CBD and Chinatown. YSY Building, 139 Cecil St #12-01 which is Floor 12.  External Link/Members Only  I guess some of the girls will follow.  It looks like Orchard Towers will be a casualty as the Singapore authorities have decided not to renew operating licences for nightclubs there when they come up for renewal after May 2023.  So probably Orchard Towers will only be used for other things in future like shops or restaurants.

Geylang is operating much as before.  It is one of the regulated legal prostitution areas and has a convenient MRT stop.  Some houses operate as brothels in the even numbered side streets (Lors) between Geylang Lor 6-24 and on Westerhout Road which is a link street between Geylang Lors 16 and 20.  The girls have work permits and are tested periodically and are mostly Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese.  Prices range from quite low to moderate.

There are also streetwalkers in Geylang and several short time hotels. 

Also the girls on sammyboy are available again, just like before.  All sorts of nationalities and prices from quite low to very high.  Lots of Chinese (from China) and Thai and some Vietnamese often at reasonable prices.  Then a few who are supposed to be from Korea or Japan who sometimes really are but sometimes are Chinese.  A few from the Philippines and Indonesia and other Asian countries.  And then a few from Europe and Latin America who can be expensive.  Mostly working in hotels or condos or apartments but some will meet you in a short time hotel like Hotel 81.

So mostly Singapore has returned to pre-covid arrangements but Orchard Towers will not. 

In general despite its squeaky clean image, Singapore is a bit of a hidden gem and has much more beyond the girls in the bars in the top end hotels.

Great info thatnks  :thumbsup: Hope we get some info on Ipanema soon-I had some fun tmes there way back when.... :D  :hi:

Offline YOY

Thats interesting - what nationality were the girls?

Offline Cambridgy

I don’t think posting a detailed review is going to work but if you look for shops on the Purvis Street, Bugis Cube, Beach Road triangle - you’ll see the ones with line-ups of girls on the web.

All of these I went to are providing extras - although by law there’s a requirement for the massage table to be visible from outside the room - the girls are adept in giving you HJ while giving you access to them - and the action remaining obscured from view.

Asking for WeChat contacts and arranging an outcall massage once they finish was the MO that worked.
Two Chinese ladies - one from Laos. 200 SGD for 90min FS worked.

This doesn’t seem that routine a thing - so picking the girls up from the Spa after work and walking into my convenient local hotel - so they don’t worry about the risk of ID checks etc. and getting them a taxi home was helpful in arranging things.