Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Dom Ladies in the Capital?  (Read 9572 times)

Online jamiekinkxxx

Have you tried this one?

External Link/Members Only

Not personally no, she does though own the E1 Darkroom Dungeon that I have recently played in, which is a really good space for BDSM games. Although I believe (what the kinkster I played with said anyhow) is she only rents to to fellow ProDommes.

Offline Sunny

Old one but Mistress Xena from Harrow seems to be back External Link/Members Only

Offline ulstersubbie

Old one but Mistress Xena from Harrow seems to be back External Link/Members Only

That's interesting, I thought she had retired.

Online jamiekinkxxx

I cannot imagine she looks like those pictures now, they seem 'dated' so probably from pre-initial-retirement?

Offline Rick2468

I cannot imagine she looks like those pictures now, they seem 'dated' so probably from pre-initial-retirement?

I am not exaggerating when I say those photos on Mistress Xena's website are at least 15 years old. I subscribed to her website in the mid 2000s and a bunch of the photos are still the same. I would be cautious about seeing her if looks are important to you unless she posts something more recent.

I saw on X.com that Mistress Evilyne (who I am NOT a fan of as a person) has deleted her websites and appears to no longer be offering Domme services and has filed for bankruptcy. One of her rival Dommes posted a video commenting on this on X.com and said it was karma as she claimed Evilyne had racially abused her and sent her items from her Amazon wishlist with aggressive messages. I used to follow Evilyne on X.com and some of the stuff she posted about people was really nasty but now I've heard her latest news I feel sorry for her (a bit).

Offline ulstersubbie

I saw on X.com that Mistress Evilyne (who I am NOT a fan of as a person) has deleted her websites and appears to no longer be offering Domme services and has filed for bankruptcy. One of her rival Dommes posted a video commenting on this on X.com and said it was karma as she claimed Evilyne had racially abused her and sent her items from her Amazon wishlist with aggressive messages. I used to follow Evilyne on X.com and some of the stuff she posted about people was really nasty but now I've heard her latest news I feel sorry for her (a bit).

Yes, I believe she wasn't particularly well liked within the BDSM community. She made some great scat videos if the shittier side of kink appeals to you.

Online jamiekinkxxx

Recently met Adelina (External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only) in Dusseldorf!

Oh my... oh my fucking my!  ;)

She will and has travelled to London. I will 100% be booking her when she next travels here!

Snippet from my 'review' (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=391377.0) in the European section of UKP:

...Now you could go and see Adelina for a massage if you wished but obv that is not the reason you go.

550€ for 2hours (I was probably actually here for 3hours and fun lasted just over the 2hrs).

Adelina is much prettier in person with a gorgeous body. 100% sexy lady and 100% into her kink, into it in a big way.

What played out was 2 hours of progressively more intrusive anal play interspersed with CBT and electrics. Totally knows her craft! Note no sex or oral is on offer from Adelina

Highly recommended!

Offline ulstersubbie

Recently met Adelina (External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only) in Dusseldorf!

Oh my... oh my fucking my!  ;)

She will and has travelled to London. I will 100% be booking her when she next travels here!

Snippet from my 'review' (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=391377.0) in the European section of UKP:

...Now you could go and see Adelina for a massage if you wished but obv that is not the reason you go.

550€ for 2hours (I was probably actually here for 3hours and fun lasted just over the 2hrs).

Adelina is much prettier in person with a gorgeous body. 100% sexy lady and 100% into her kink, into it in a big way.

What played out was 2 hours of progressively more intrusive anal play interspersed with CBT and electrics. Totally knows her craft! Note no sex or oral is on offer from Adelina

Highly recommended!

She looks great, I can see her being fully booked when she comes to London, there won't be a shortage of subs that's for sure!! 

Offline JO6688

I have been a regular with Antonella for the last 4-5 months and have enjoyed all my sessions with her. She has the toys and outfits and can be as dirty and kinky as you want. Work seeing before she goes to Brazil for a few months

Online jamiekinkxxx

I have been a regular with Antonella for the last 4-5 months and have enjoyed all my sessions with her. She has the toys and outfits and can be as dirty and kinky as you want. Work seeing before she goes to Brazil for a few months

None mobile app link?  :unknown:

Offline Waterhouse

Not sure if just me, but does sport some “manly” features.  Comes across to me as post-op?

Offline JO6688

Not sure if just me, but does sport some “manly” features.  Comes across to me as post-op?

I don't believe she's a trans nor post op. I been with a few Trans SPs and don't get the trans vibe (hands and voice) that one would get with her.

Personally, I quite like my muscle women and it reminds me of another Brazilian Dominant SP I saw last year - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=363965.0

Online jamiekinkxxx

Talking of visting ProDommes to London.

I saw these two (with another ProDomme and a friend of mine in the Spring in NYC) for a MMFFF kinkfest. It was not cheap but I would highly recommend either as a ProDomme duo or 1-1.

I believe they are touring together to London in late Nov / early Dec:

Goddess Freya: External Link/Members Only
Mistress Una: External Link/Members Only

Top of their game and stunningly beautiful.

Another ProDomme who is over from the US and in London until late next week (before hopping over to Berlin) is Mistress Rozz. Saw her in NYC last year. Amazing time with her and Freya and Una (ref above) but I personally connected the best with Rozz:

Online jamiekinkxxx

New one to add to the list. Review to follow:

External Link/Members Only - Madame Noir

Online Colston36

Another ProDomme who is over from the US and in London until late next week (before hopping over to Berlin) is Mistress Rozz. Saw her in NYC last year. Amazing time with her and Freya and Una (ref above) but I personally connected the best with Rozz:

A very close friend in Brooklyn has asked my advice on punting in New York. He is dominant, quite well off, generous and highly entertaining company. Any suggestions for where he should start looking.

Online jamiekinkxxx

A very close friend in Brooklyn has asked my advice on punting in New York. He is dominant, quite well off, generous and highly entertaining company. Any suggestions for where he should start looking.

For NYC I use Tryst: External Link/Members Only