Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Bookings - Worst profile of a bidder  (Read 512 times)

rumbler

As I used rb's the majority of the time I thought I'd seen everything by this stage; from the tranny from leeds to a bareback offering ssbbw with a unibrow.  However, my most recent rb seems to have not attracted much attention at all other than a few completely unsuitable applicants.  :thumbsdown:

That was until I got a bid from this profile today: External Link/Members Only

I actually had to respond to her as it was so useless.  Apparently, according to her of course, she's gorgeous and would 'send a photo by phone'.  Even though it's a punting sim, no chance I'd provide that with any contact details at all!

Other than pg scammers, completely out of requirement girls, and the leeds tranny of course, has anyone ever got one from a more useless profiled prossy than this?

vw

Wekll a pounter with 121 feedbacks in AW said to have that many more credible than the zero feedback guys on most profiles.

Baddy, badder, this lady is the BADDEST!!!!! :) Vivacious, sexy, friendly and positive too - highly recommended.

clearly not a PG scam

What services dies she offer ?

rumbler

I didn't say she was a pg scammer, as she has no pictures at all!

No idea on services, she didn't say. Just basically said ok and that she was gorgeous, no other useful information was given in her reply.

Offline ds1836

Yeah, that must be the laziest attempt at a profile that I have ever seen!
48 and no photos whatsoever would suggest it ain't no oil painting!