Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty girls that like french kissing? Bristol and nearby  (Read 962 times)

Offline 25yoguy

Can someone recommend girls that offer french kissing in and around Bristol?

Almost everyone has it on their profile then you show up and they go "you can only french kiss my knee" or some shit like that. Please only mention where you have first hand experience.

Offline j1990

Can someone recommend girls that offer french kissing in and around Bristol?

Almost everyone has it on their profile then you show up and they go "you can only french kiss my knee" or some shit like that. Please only mention where you have first hand experience.
English Rebecca will deliver on that plenty of tongue action

Offline BillyPoison

Naughty Virginia
FitSarah gfe
To name a couple!

Offline MajorPayne

English Rebecca will deliver on that plenty of tongue action
Really?  You saying she gives deep French kissing?  That's not my experience and seen her something like 6 or 7 times already.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Really?  You saying she gives deep French kissing?  That's not my experience and seen her something like 6 or 7 times already.

Hi maverick , if u indicate you want Dfk I offer it , you never have .....
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline MajorPayne

Hi maverick , if u indicate you want Dfk I offer it , you never have .....
seriously?  when I'm trying to stick my tongue down your throat, I first have to ask?   :dash:   okay - for the next time we meet I'm looking for dfk    :thumbsup:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
seriously?  when I'm trying to stick my tongue down your throat, I first have to ask?   :dash:   okay - for the next time we meet I'm looking for dfk    :thumbsup:

It seems your just looking for a petty arguement as I haven't been able to see you recently . Bit silly
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline MajorPayne

It seems your just looking for a petty arguement as I haven't been able to see you recently . Bit silly
Not at all, the fault is all mine.  Never crossed my mind to ask first.   It's a lesson learned for me.