Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brown Sugar 6969, Bradford, £100 for 60 mins - excellent  (Read 2278 times)

1 review(s) for Brown sugar 6969 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kiltedviking

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I arranged to see her on short notice (a few hours) and she was free at the time I requested.  Both texts and phone calls were friendly, prompt and pleasant - a Yorkshire lass, and sounded fun on the phone so my mind was put at ease (first time meeting her).

I usually book 30 mins, but this time I booked 60, more on that later, but happy with £100 fee.

Anyway, phoned when outside and she led me to the apartment (lovely old mill building in Little Germany area), clean and tidy no issues at all, buzzed me in etc.  I knocked on the door and she opened it.  Mixed race girl, figure very much as per the photos, stated age of 42 might be a couple of years low, but close enough.  I hadn't seen a face photo but was not disappointed - no stunner but pleasant looking and nice eyes.

She was wearing some sexy lingerie, but as I entered she said "I was meant to put something special on for you wasn't I?" - I had arranged on the phone for her to wear nurses uniform and commando underneath.  No problems, as I was freshening up in shower she quickly changed. 

As I came out of shower with towel on I saw her taking a drag from a ciggie - I hesitated at that point, I HATE cigarettes and smoking, but I pretty much expect all WGs to smoke.  I mentioned it to her, and she said she would use mouth wash, which she did.  To be fair as soon as we got started there was no lingering trace, and no smell of it in the apartment, so it was quickly forgotten.  I must make a point of mentioning it in future punts though.

DFK was full on, plenty of groping, moaning, nibbling nipples (mine), getting me hard, it really was excellent French kissing, tongues, teasing, proper GFE experience, easily the best I've had with a WG, hands all over me, I undressed her and found she was getting wet pretty quickly.

Onto the bed for some OWO, great technique, little bit of teeth, lots of tongue, amazing full on eye contact - she deep throated me and even gagged once (first time for me for that, but unnerving, I thought she was choking haha, I'm so naïve!).  Bit of dirty talk, ordered me to lick her pussy.  Nice shaved, big lips, very responsive, I've been told I have a good tongue (don't worry this isn't turning into a fluffy description of my amazing techniques) and she was moaning and making all the right guttural noises, writhing around.  She definitely came (I think) and was very sensitive for a bit after.

Anyway, back to OWO, I asked if I could come on her tits for first pop, which she was very happy with - I sat across her tummy and she wanked me onto her tits.

After a little clean up she gave me a pretty good firm massage, and this is where my insecurities started to surface.

As she asked me to turn over, with a view to getting on with round 2, I said I didn't feel right.  It's true, and it's happened before on the odd occasion I book an hour's punt.  I just lose all interest after popping once and get all sorts of guilt trips and stuff.  I said (and I'm sincere in this) that is was nothing to do with her, purely in my own head.  She was very understanding it, didn't pressure me into going further (but then she gets an hour's pay for 30 mins work, so why should she complain I guess).

Anyway, bit of small talk, then I showered and left, kiss and hug as I headed out the door.  I'll definitely see her again, as I really do fancy more of the excellent DFK and actually fucking her next time, I'll just make a point of only booking 30 mins from now on with any WG I reckon.

In summary:

- Location smart and easy to find/access. not too busy
- looks as per photos, lovely tits, nice figure generally, right up my street
- AMAZING DFK, best I've had by a long shot
- lovely local lass, easy to talk to, felt very safe
- smokes, but no trace during actual "activities"
- really gets into it, great OWO, good dirty talk, I imagine fucking would be great too.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers,

KV

Offline Widescreen

Slight rate increase to £110 per hour but still appears good value.