Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Far east with the wife  (Read 9659 times)

Offline Niggledebits

What a great thread. Colston, you sound like a real adventurer!

I went to Vietnam about 3 years ago and loved it. Did the tour of Ho Chin Min on a scooter with a guide which I thought I wouldn't enjoy but did.

Whilst in Ho Chin Min did spend a lot of time people watching on what is known as backpackers alley. The amount of middle aged guys with two superfit Vietnamese girls was unreal. When I split from my ex I definitely wanted to experience this myself.

There are some great looking girls in Ho Chin Min city, even though paid for sex is against the laws I am sure it is readily available. I visited a couple of massage parlours and had an enjoyable experience.

Vietnam is a great country to visit, I didn't stay in one place but visited different areas. The food is great, the people are friendly. The north is much more straight laced but the south more liberal. Was with my ex so couldn't stray too far.

I think once the travel bans are lifted, I think Mr Coulston you could be onto a winner providing contacts for guys travelling there who would like a hot travel guide for a week!

Offline p4p

I've only been there three times, but last time I had a fantastic time on an island, the name of which I can't recall, to be honest.

The food at the hotel we stayed in was phenomenal. I also had a pretty good time in Indonesia, though Jakarta IS a ghastly place - even worse than Manila.

Hi Colston, I am married to a Filipina, and as such have been to the Philippines many times, I would really like to know which Island you were on, and if possible the details of the Hotel, as I am sure you are aware good food and the Philippines rarely go hand in hand :D :D :D.

Is there anyway you can find out by searching emails for the booking? I would really appreciate it.

P4P.

Offline Asokbts84

Hey guys,

I saw the mention of Taipei and I spent around a week there in 2019, I have to say I really recommend the place, very cheap, surprisingly I found the people to be super friendly and kind, great food and nightlife, very clean and also the metro is very easy to use to get around the city, I stayed at the royal biz taipei, which is downtown Taipei, it is close to the Zhongzheng district of Taipei, Around 5mins walking distance to Dongmen station metro station.

Regarding women, I have to say I had a great time, now I’m not white but got a lot of attention from girls in malls and just waking around in general, also from older Taiwanese people for some reason haha, I went to a English pub, can’t remember the name but was full of office workers and younger Taiwanese, anyway ended up chatting to a group of very attractive office workers and very friendly and curious why I was there etc but managed to pull one and see her for the rest of my time there, still in contact with her actually and I hoping to go back at some point once this is all over, not just for the sex but it’s great having local knowledge too

Taipei in general was a great all rounder in my opinion  :hi:

Offline Colston36

Hi Colston, I am married to a Filipina, and as such have been to the Philippines many times, I would really like to know which Island you were on, and if possible the details of the Hotel, as I am sure you are aware good food and the Philippines rarely go hand in hand :D :D :D.

Is there anyway you can find out by searching emails for the booking? I would really appreciate it.

P4P.

it was years ago, I'm afraid and I don't have the vaguest recollection - it was arranged by my host who were and I guess still are the leading newspaper in Manila.

Offline Colston36

It is just that I was in Africa for a holiday in 2019 and I changed international flights both ways in Nairobi. I stayed   in the city centre on the way and wandered the streets in the evening. It wasn't any different to any other global south city I have been to. On the way back I stayed in 'upmarket' parklands. In both I stayed in 3stars. On my first visit I visited massage parlours and had one good one and one bad. But on the way back I found a likeable brothel fairly near me which I visited twice. On both occasions I   had two girls for an hour for about £60. I saw one girl both times in the pairs and she was slim and utterly lovely (about 22). We clicked sexually too. But I just loved the time I spent with the girls. I was offered all night for £100. But I had a flight. I think about the lovely girl a lot. She is probably not there still.
There was an edge in Nairobi, and it is best visited en route somewhere else but I enjoyed   it  though but I like edgy cities. There are lots of sex workers in the city and a lot of part time ones too.

My former business partner ran an ad agency in Nairobi. What a beastly cad. He used to drive around while a girl knelt and gave him a gobble. Before that he ran an agency in KL. His main source of business came via the madam of the leading brothel. I went there and ended up having a 5 year affair with an Indian lady. Those were the days!