Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand forum  (Read 5858 times)

Offline Diamonddog

Hi

Does anyone know of any forums for Thailand I read the following but just wondered if there were more
Looking for reviews and recommendations rather than adverts
External Link/Members Only

Offline Ratchet25

Hi

See below a forum from a well known observer of the Thai scene although currently isolating in NZ.  It appears that things are going to be quite hit and miss for a while.

Alternative link to Sammyboy forum which is Singaporeans sharing their mongering (Chionging) in Thailand.

Enjoy and good luck when you finally get there!

Offline Stickitin

Most of the forums are for general chit chat rather than reviews of girls. That said even if they did because the girls chop and change so much that it would probably be like finding a needle in a haystack even if there was a review. I suppose the exception might be girls on agency websites and smooci if you can find reviews for those, but they tend to charge more than girls in bars etc......

Offline CasualPaul1999

If and when you get to Thailand try thaifriendly.com for Freelance girls,It takes a lot of work but you can pick up some nice girls on there for half the price of the girls in GoGo's and Beer bars.Enjoy yourself,Thailand is the best country buy a mile in my opinion for punting holidays.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 06:06:20 pm by CasualPaul1999 »

Offline METEOR

+1 for Thaifriendly. Worth upgrading as well.
I've had a few free fucks off there as well, just the cost of a couple of drinks

Offline mrx007

Hope it opens up for travel soon, safety permitting of course. Even though punting is a secondary reason for me to go there how can I abstain in a country that has BJ Bars?!

Will definitely try Thaifriendly thanks to the recommendations here.

Offline wtfb

I have heard from friends in Bangkok and Pataya that the bars will start to reopen from 17 June.  Don't know if it will be possible (or safe) to fly out of the UK to Thailand by then.

I flew back from Bangkok to the UK on the 12th Feb because the virus was rampant in China and spreading rapidly into other countries and flights out of Hong Kong and the Philippines had already been grounded. Given how rampant the virus had been in the UK and how few infections and even fewer deaths there have been in Thailand I definitely made the wrong choice! For free accommodation and free food I could have been living in a harem! What a pisser.

Offline RogerBoner

I have heard from friends in Bangkok and Pataya that the bars will start to reopen from 17 June.  Don't know if it will be possible (or safe) to fly out of the UK to Thailand by then.

I flew back from Bangkok to the UK on the 12th Feb because the virus was rampant in China and spreading rapidly into other countries and flights out of Hong Kong and the Philippines had already been grounded. Given how rampant the virus had been in the UK and how few infections and even fewer deaths there have been in Thailand I definitely made the wrong choice! For free accommodation and free food I could have been living in a harem! What a pisser.
Do you think that the official figures are accurate as they seem unlikely to me?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tobyk1

I don’t tend to regret ..... but I’d definitely be regretting this right now!!

Got friends in Phuket and they’ve been absolutely loving ‘lockdown’. Meanwhile, here in the UK, I’ve seen more exciting episodes of Emmerdale. And I’ve never even watched Emmerdale.
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bigbadbaz

A friend of a friend is 'stuck' in Pattaya. He's 67 and should have flown back about 5 weeks ago and airline told him they would get him to Middle East but couldn't guarantee he could get back to Uk. So could either gamble that he wouldn't get stuck half way or come back to Uk where he lives in a 3rd floor flat.

They have shut a lot of hotels and moved him to a hotel with a few more holidaymakers, got a decent pool, they get breakfast and evening meal. Most have a girl staying with them and during the booze ban the girls would go with carrier bag and cash to the back door of local shop and stock up.

I've no idea of prices from hotel but he has 3 credit cards and it could be his last visit so he is giving the ball a kick and will sort the shit when he gets back. Under the circumstances he can probably get away with anything

Offline mrx007

If I do a search I can find flights for September starting at £430 (Lastminute, Opodo, and others). Flights are available earlier for more money.

They often seem to be with BA. Do you reckon these are for real? Or is it a way to get ou money then say "flights are not available yet so we'll give you a voucher".....

Online Steve2

If I do a search I can find flights for September starting at £430 (Lastminute, Opodo, and others). Flights are available earlier for more money.

They often seem to be with BA. Do you reckon these are for real? Or is it a way to get ou money then say "flights are not available yet so we'll give you a voucher".....

I would hold off until flights actually resume. I can't see that happening anytime soon and I doubt prices will be that expensive when they do

hardtoplease

I have flights booked for 1st week in November; booked them in January well before the pandemic restrictions hit. Thankfully my travel insurance has confirmed I’m fully covered so, if it all goes tits up, I’ll get my cash back one way or another. Right now though, I wouldn’t risk booking until restrictions start to abate.

Having said that, I have been looking at various carriers to get a feel for price comparisons and they are all touting for business in November, albeit at MUCH higher prices than I paid in January.

Offline mrx007

Thailand, and so many other countries, must be crying out for the return of the tourist. they'll be doing everything they can to get that market back.

The number of people out of work that run guest houses, bars, pleasure industries, etc must be incredible.

Online Steve2

Thailand, and so many other countries, must be crying out for the return of the tourist. they'll be doing everything they can to get that market back.

The number of people out of work that run guest houses, bars, pleasure industries, etc must be incredible.

They certainly are struggling. A friend who lives nr to Pattaya was talking this morning about the many people who are finding it to survive without handouts of essentials like rice, fish etc and the volume of people living on the streets and begging for 5 Baht (about 12p). A lot of bars will probably not re-open
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 05:18:41 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Stickitin

I always thought there was too many bars in Patters anyway, having a few less is probably a good thing tbh.

Offline billybob69

I've been monitoring flights from UK to BKK for September / October since February time for BA, KLM & Luthansa. They don't seem to have changed much in price over that time.
Personally I would be wary of giving money to any travel agents / bucket shops at the moment and would only book directly with the airline. And pay by credit card.
Just be mindful that sometime in the future we could be a position that the airlines are flying but when you reach your destination / return home you will have to undertake 2 weeks quarantine.

hardtoplease

I've been monitoring flights from UK to BKK for September / October since February time for BA, KLM & Luthansa. They don't seem to have changed much in price over that time.
Personally I would be wary of giving money to any travel agents / bucket shops at the moment and would only book directly with the airline. And pay by credit card.
Just be mindful that sometime in the future we could be a position that the airlines are flying but when you reach your destination / return home you will have to undertake 2 weeks quarantine.

2 week quarantine on arrival in Thailand would kill tourism so I hope/pray (take your pick) the Thai authorities are more sensible. Regards on return to the UK, couldn’t give a flying fuck about 14 days quarantine, give me time to recover from banging so much poontang  :crazy: :crazy: :wacko:

And that’s what I did - used my CC. But no matter who you book with, using your CC gives you that added protection from section 75 of the Consumer Credit Card, so long as the purchase is between £100 and £30,000. Even if you only pay the deposit on the CC, so long as you paid £100 our more for that deposit, you are covered for the full value of the break. You’re welcome  :drinks:

Offline wtfb

RogerBoner asked in a previous post if the numbers of infections and deaths from Covid-19 could be believed. I used to think it was possible that the numbers were honest and that they had managed the virus very well. They usually announce only 1 to 3 new infections a day which if it were true would be fantastic. However then I read this last night....

Why would extend a state of emergency if the numbers were real?

One of my lady friends confirmed today that the bars will not now reopen until beginning of July at the earliest. She tells me there is real poverty, some people have no food and no money, there are food banks on the street and suicides are rising.

hardtoplease

RogerBoner asked in a previous post if the numbers of infections and deaths from Covid-19 could be believed. I used to think it was possible that the numbers were honest and that they had managed the virus very well. They usually announce only 1 to 3 new infections a day which if it were true would be fantastic. However then I read this last night....

Why would extend a state of emergency if the numbers were real?

One of my lady friends confirmed today that the bars will not now reopen until beginning of July at the earliest. She tells me there is real poverty, some people have no food and no money, there are food banks on the street and suicides are rising.

Never believed any of the numbers as they simply do not have the infrastructure to get it right. They claim around 56 TOTAL deaths from a population of 69 MILLION. Yeah, right.

And I’ve been avidly following a couple of YouTubers who are showing the cataclysmic deprivation in Pattaya. People queuing for hours for a bag of food and a bottle of water.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 08:40:50 pm by hardtoplease »