Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppie (UKE) - Middlesbrough  (Read 1459 times)

Recovering Sex Addict

Been wanting to meet Poppie for months, basically since she first started with Indulge, but I was always at work when she was available. Fortunately last week I was able to get a bit of time off to meet her. Comms were good. Pretty much all done through UKE then via text.

I met Poppie in a Hotel in M'bro. I usually avoid hotels like the plague, but since I was dying to see her and it was virtually just round the corner from where I work (quite convenient since I only really had an hour off work), I thought what the heck? Anyway, I have to say that it was fine. Didn't have to walk past reception at all, just straight in and up the stairs. No problems.

Now, I could see Poppie had an amazing body from her pics, but I wasn't prepared for just how cute she would be, facially. She has an insanely sweet, pretty, little face. She's actually quite beautiful in that slightly geeky, girl-next door sort of way, that most men find so adorable. She is now twenty, but she could still pass for seventeen, let alone nineteen.

Body wise, Poppie has an exceptionally slim, beautiful, waist (her tummy isn't just flat, it's inverted), incredibly sexy hips, perfectly formed, firm, breasts and the cutest, tiniest little bum you could imagine. She has quite a nice, large tattoo on her left thigh, too.

Poppie has a really fun, friendly personality, which made it very easy for us to click and have a bit of a laugh.

In terms of services, owo was good, with Poppie getting down on her knees as I stood there, something I just love and which Poppie just initiated (a lot of girls try to get you to lie on the bed to give oral, which I just do not find sexy at all, so that was a very nice change), ro was lush (I have to say, Poppie is very pretty down below), 69 was great, facesitting good (just loved having that tiny, little, bum in my face) and sex was excellent, with her sexy little feet up on my chest in missionary and Poppy giving me some wonderful eye contact and smiling at me cheekily throughout, something I found incredibly sexy.

Came in doggy, slamming into that sweet, little, bum, watching the shadow of her beautiful breasts against the wall, jutting forward and swinging back with each thrust. A real turn on. The only disappointment there, being that I couldn't gaze into her beautiful eyes from that position.

Overall, the only negatives really, were that kissing was only on the lips (bit of a disappointment) and Poppie wasn't into having her sexy little bumhole kissed or licked, finding it too ticklish, but I had a great time with her and will definitely go back and see her again. She did say that she would also be working from an apartment soon, too. Which sounds quite promising.

External Link/Members Only

I've given the link for Poppie from indulge, but I did contact her personally through UKE, making it an indie booking.

Offline tommydave

thanks for the review ive been meaning to get over to see her myself, she seems to have a 6th sense about my schedule and alters hers every time i think its going to line up...

i will get to see her though and this review has only made me more determined !

Recovering Sex Addict

thanks for the review ive been meaning to get over to see her myself, she seems to have a 6th sense about my schedule and alters hers every time i think its going to line up...

i will get to see her though and this review has only made me more determined !

We definitely need a few more girls like Poppy on Teesside.

Looking4fun

Thanks for the review, if she was working Newcastle area I'd be paying a visit for sure.

Offline Slaine

Seeing her tomorrow

Don't forget to post a review as she's on my radar  :hi: