Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexysexylexii-Doncaster tourer  (Read 649 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6838843) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Wakey_wakey

External Link/Members Only

I found myself in the Doncaster area with the horn. Lexii came up on an adult work search as nearby. Did a search on here and nothing came up so I thought i would take the risk as I was persuaded by the boob pictures.

Same day booking in a chain hotel in the Lakeside area. Lexii claims to be from Nottingham and apparently regularly tours Yirkshire. Paid £120 for 3/4 hour. Initial comms by text called on arrival.

Lexii opened the door in body suit type thing and wearing heels. Profile states size 10/12 and stunning. As descriptions go I wouldn’t say that was accurate. In her pictures she covers her stomach area. I don’t mind a bit of a tummy but this wasn’t a size 12 girl in front of me. I decided to stay as I was there and the boobs looked good. She asked me to strip off while she removed her body suit. She didn’t stop to draw breath making loads of small talk, asking questions but not listening to answers!

I was asked to lay down for a massage, essentially she stroked my back and legs. Bored I turned over and asked to give her oral. Lexii refused despite profile suggesting otherwise. She then offered me oral I was clean and just had a shower prior to arriving but it was OW again contrary to profile. Lots of knob wipes with tissue and wipes which kept killing the mood. Condom applied and it was a shit blow job. No depth just lots of licks and fake moans. It was at this point I was ready for leaving it was shit, no effort just talking and cock wiping! She climbed on top for cow girl and then we moved to some doggy again lots of fake moaning! Once I had come It was clear she was done and I left on 25 mins.

Poor service, unrealistic and deceiving profile wouldn’t book again.

Offline Punter121212

thanks for the warning .. 

I'm always suspicious of these touring girls, 9 times out of 10 they are shit shags, fake as fuc or fat as fuc (and some are a combination of all 3).