Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Recent Asian Outcalls to North London?  (Read 293 times)

Offline diddy

Can I ask has anyone had any positive Asian-girl home outcalls in North London either through an agency or adultwork in the last few weeks/couple of months? Or regularly use a certain agency that has that might come happily up north london to the Southgate n14 area?
- I'm thinking of breaking a pause from punting with something asian and exotic- no not chili king prawns :lol: :lol: - to my house for fs vanilla services and more than a normal rub and tug for this venture..
but there is the niggle of how trustworthy someone random called via adultwork would be in terms of coming to my own home, hence why any tips on who to consider would be very gratefully received  :drinks: :drinks: (and a review to follow of course after a discrete amount of time, I've had nothing to review for months, but ready and willing)

I know most agencies will say they will go anywhere in london etc on the phone but from my previous experience many years ago it means waiting three hours instead of the promised one etc, so a recent tried and tested would be appreciated?
thanks
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 07:02:55 pm by diddy »

Offline magnetico

but there is the niggle of how trustworthy someone random called via adultwork would be in terms of coming to my own home,
I don't think you should bring "home" a WG you haven't punted before. Many things could go wrong.
And even if you've already punted her it's still a big risk.